Onto 2016...

TurferGirlTurferGirl Senior Member
edited November 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
I have kept my eye on a few going into next year. If there are some that have impressed you,or even some that haven't hit the track yet but you're anxious to see what they can do,please feel free to Share.

DREFONG-Ran saturday at DM in the nightcap,6f 1.09 flat. Gio Ponti,out of a Ghostzapper Mare.Baffert trained.

Mark Casse' Turfer CONQUEST ENFORCER

Another 2yo,GUN RUNNER. Nice Ped'.Will watch him closely in The Kentucky Jock' Glub G2 on the 28th.

Comments

• TurferGirlTurferGirl Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    As my s/n denotes,I love the Turf races. Was very impressed with Conquest Enforcers run last month at Woodbine.

https://youtu.be/ZO7-5oVtj-g
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    Word is out on a few down here that have caught the attention of many. First timers going this weekend:

Friday Nov 20

Aqueduct Race 9

#1 THE BIG MO, 10-1

Arkie Commish Lieblong loves this one. Uncle Mo and a bertrando mare can flat out run! Trainer Tony Dutrow hates the inside post for a debut, so he is cross-entered in the 6th on Saturday, where he draws the 3 hole. Problem is--he is 10-1 on Friday and 3-1 on Saturday. Go Figure? With Big Mo going on Saturday, look at the #6 LUNA de LOCO, 10-1, a Calumet homebred by Malibu Moon that is with the Assman(not Wayne?) and has a series of typical Assman works showing his readiness. Word from the Boyz is this one is the real deal. Guess they are right, as Johnny V. gets on board for debut. Don't expect 10-1, as word is out!

CHURCHILL DOWNS Race 5

#2 KNIGHT'S KEY, 4-1

$300k purchase out of Giant's Cau and a Lemon Drop Kid mare. The Boyz say this one can run a lot, and even Hobby can't screw this up? Boyz think Joe Rocco will speed pop the gate and never look back. Next up, Oaklawn 3yo series?

Race 8
    #3 CLEVER NOW, 3-1

Kenny Trout Winstar hommie is getting all the props! By Tiznow and a Smart Strike mare, Assman gets this one also and he has a typical series of works leading up to debut. Next up--Oaklawn 3yo series.

Shaping up to be a hell of a meet at Oaklawn!

I will have some plays for Saturday at CD and at Delta!
    edited November 2015
    Word is out on a few down here that have caught the attention of many. First timers going this weekend:

Friday Nov 20

Aqueduct Race 9

#1 THE BIG MO, 10-1

Arkie Commish Lieblong loves this one. Uncle Mo and a bertrando mare can flat out run! Trainer Tony Dutrow hates the inside post for a debut, so he is cross-entered in the 6th on Saturday, where he draws the 3 hole. Problem is--he is 10-1 on Friday and 3-1 on Saturday. Go Figure? With Big Mo going on Saturday, look at the #6 LUNA de LOCO, 10-1, a Calumet homebred by Malibu Moon that is with the Assman(not Wayne?) and has a series of typical Assman works showing his readiness. Word from the Boyz is this one is the real deal. Guess they are right, as Johnny V. gets on board for debut. Don't expect 10-1, as word is out!

CHURCHILL DOWNS Race 5

#2 KNIGHT'S KEY, 4-1

$300k purchase out of Giant's Cau and a Lemon Drop Kid mare. The Boyz say this one can run a lot, and even Hobby can't screw this up? Boyz think Joe Rocco will speed pop the gate and never look back. Next up, Oaklawn 3yo series?

Race 8
    #3 CLEVER NOW, 3-1

Kenny Trout Winstar hommie is getting all the props! By Tiznow and a Smart Strike mare, Assman gets this one also and he has a typical series of works leading up to debut. Next up--Oaklawn 3yo series.

Shaping up to be a hell of a meet at Oaklawn!

I will have some plays for Saturday at CD and at Delta!
    edited November 2015
    I'll look for your plays J.G.

T.G.
    edited November 2015
    I was wrong about the 9th at Aqueduct---Assman's Crazy Moon(Luna de Loco) did not take money and did in fact go off at near 10-1----good news is $22.60/$9.10/$5.30.

CD 5th---#2 Knight's Key outran Hobby's training but was bet down pretty good. $5.40---$3.40 and $4.20

CD 8th---#3 Clever Now was bet way down and away to the rail, raced for half the way around and just plain quit! Very discouraging effort..

Oh hell, as Meatloaf once said " Don't be sad, two out of three ain't bad!"
    edited November 2015
    I was wrong about the 9th at Aqueduct---Assman's Crazy Moon(Luna de Loco) did not take money and did in fact go off at near 10-1----good news is $22.60/$9.10/$5.30.

CD 5th---#2 Knight's Key outran Hobby's training but was bet down pretty good. $5.40---$3.40 and $4.20

CD 8th---#3 Clever Now was bet way down and away to the rail, raced for half the way around and just plain quit! Very discouraging effort..

Oh hell, as Meatloaf once said " Don't be sad, two out of three ain't bad!"

Nice J.G.!
    edited November 2015
    Another one I'm watching,2YO, Blameitonthelaw.Ran 3rd to your Toews on Ice J.G. in The Speakeasy last month.