Who do you like in Clark?

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited November 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
Churchill race 11
Clark Hdc. 1 1/8 $500k purse

#1 Keen Ice is a throw out for me? Word is that he laid down for days after defeating Pharoah in the Travers. Recent works though are very good---still I'm throwing him out.

#8 Effinex is a must use. He won't be chasing Pharoah this time around and he should enjoy a softer pace . Working like a beast in his last work.

#9 Race Day is the most underrated hdc horse in the world. He should sit just off the pace and have plenty left when he goes into the turn, which is where he will make his move. Least talked about TAP horse going today/ His stablemate, #5 Prontonico, has been working heads up with Race Day in the a.m. , and he could hang on for minor rewards when the Strangler turns him loose late? Very well thought of earlier in the year.

#6 Hoppertunity, won this race a year ago. Looks like a tough road to a repeat? Still, he could be a major factor but I would think that Mr. Z and others will not let him run off to an easy lead.

Rain should hold off till tonight?

Right now I am planning on a 8--9 ex with a tri of 8/9--8/9--5/6

If you're smart, you'll load up on Keen Ice!

Comments

• TurferGirlTurferGirl Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    J.G. I'm going with Prontonico.

T.G.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    Neither one of us can spell his name right! I keep trying to put an "N" in there.
    PRO TONIC O

but it matters not! Effinex has now won over 2 million dollars. Race Day made a big move on the turn but flattened out late. Pretty good run from that 85-1 shot who ran 3rd!
    edited November 2015
    Neither one of us can spell his name right! I keep trying to put an "N" in there.
    PRO TONIC O

but it matters not! Effinex has now won over 2 million dollars. Race Day made a big move on the turn but flattened out late. Pretty good run from that 85-1 shot who ran 3rd!

We have a Tournament at my Forum every Saturday,32 entrants every week,The Clark was our wildcard play of the week and other than myself 8 of my Tournament members also picked him and misspelled his name.:laugh:
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    Anybody wanna see sick?

$180.00$0.00
    Today, 12:29 PM
    P5 | Race 1 | Del Mar# 1,2,3,4,5,6 / 1,4,10 / 1 / 4,5,6,9,11 / 3,4,5,8

Yeah.... That's 1 for 60 Bruno panucci nosing me out of a pick 5 that paid about 20k. My nose was probably worth 30k.
    edited November 2015
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Anybody wanna see sick?

$180.00$0.00
    Today, 12:29 PM
    P5 | Race 1 | Del Mar# 1,2,3,4,5,6 / 1,4,10 / 1 / 4,5,6,9,11 / 3,4,5,8

Yeah.... That's 1 for 60 Bruno panucci nosing me out of a pick 5 that paid about 20k. My nose was probably worth 30k.

Tough Beat D.S.