Hello everyone

risky101risky101 Senior Member
edited January 2016 in Horse Racing Forum
I'm back, been going through some things, lost my phone , had surgery, on disability. Went to Santa Anita this past Saturday to see "the chrome" run. He was great. How is everyone??+

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited January 2016
    Good man. Hope all is well now...
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited January 2016
    Have I mentioned how much talamo sucks... Oh wrong thread, welcome back.
  • roundtripparoundtrippa Senior Member
    edited January 2016
    Hey risky welcome back, and yes, Chrome looked awesome
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited January 2016
    I actually won a matchup on Chrome. Treasure Island had him -140 vs. Hoppertunity.
  • shh10shh10 Senior Member
    edited January 2016
    Sorry to hear of your recent issues risky and hope all is well now. Pretty sweet you got to see Chrome run last week. Stay strong.
    edited January 2016
    shh10 wrote: »
    Sorry to hear of your recent issues risky and hope all is well now. Pretty sweet you got to see Chrome run last week. Stay strong.

You're the one I was worried about lol. Everything good homeboy? Have you ever seen the dirt bike movie Frezno Smooth? It's brilliant.
  • TurferGirlTurferGirl Senior Member
    edited January 2016
    risky101 wrote: »
    I'm back, been going through some things, lost my phone , had surgery, on disability. Went to Santa Anita this past Saturday to see "the chrome" run. He was great. How is everyone??+

I'm the new kid in town but hope you're doing well.

T.G.
    edited January 2016
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    You're the one I was worried about lol. Everything good homeboy? Have you ever seen the dirt bike movie Frezno Smooth? It's brilliant.

Thanks Dirty . . . everything is good. The kids are keeping me busy (and drinking) - or is that the wife, I can't recall :).

Admittedly, I had to google Frezno Smooth and will have to watch it one of these days (Director's cut of course)!
    edited January 2016
    I need a kid. I've stopped pulling out of most of my girlfriends, but who knows.
    edited January 2016
    You should just adopt Talamo and bust out the belt every time he has a bad ride. He'll be jockey of the month before you know it - and you'll be so proud!
  • roundtripparoundtrippa Senior Member
    edited January 2016
    There ya go dirty, and then parlay it into your own reality show, My Two Dads starring Ron Ellis, dirty, and the Anchor. Easy $$$
  • risky101risky101 Senior Member
    edited January 2016
    Things are much better....Santa Anita is 5 miles from me so I get to visit every weekend since my gf likes it now...score ...
    edited January 2016
    Score indeed! I'd say things are looking better. Be sure to start posting both your picks :)
  • risky101risky101 Senior Member
    edited January 2016
    I honestly only bet stakes races and pick 3/4 surrounding those races.but ill post my bets...p.s how do I add pics to this thread?
    edited January 2016
    I can't recall off-hand risky; i believe last time I did it I had to put the pics on a "cloud" and insert the url into the attachment section of a form post . . .