It's here.

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited February 2016 in Horse Racing Forum
I'll be in Vegas for Super Bowl. Was waiting all playoffs to bet against Peyton, but now they're gonna force me into some +6.5

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited February 2016
    There are still some -5.5's out there. Haven't seen any -6.5's yet, though i'd guess they might turn up later in the week.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited February 2016
    There are still some -5.5's out there. Haven't seen any -6.5's yet, though i'd guess they might turn up later in the week.

I know you're working. Let me know if you're gonna be in the sport book. We'll bet a few have a cold beer.. I'll turn my kinfolk loose so they don't go crazy...
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited February 2016

I should have been shopping for some -13.5's

I had a huge weekend in Vegas, lots of DEN and under. Sick that I didn't bet Miller MvP @ 20-1 after telling everyone all week that defense was gonna paralyze Cam and he was gonna go back to pouting like the 25 year low life spook that he is after 3 drives. Press conference was the icing on my cake watching the little monkey show his true colors.
  • shh10shh10 Senior Member
    edited February 2016
    Nice work Dirty. I'm just glad the Bronco's brought Cam back to earth . . . had to youtube that interview having missed it after the game. Geez . . .