Oaklawn Spots--Saturday

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited February 2016 in Horse Racing Forum
I'm not trackside this weekend(last week did me in after 3 straight days), but the Boyz were out on the town last night and buddied up with some asst for Stidham from NOLA.
One of the biggest days of the Fairgrounds meet but several NOLA shippers come north for purse money!

Race 4
$30k clm going one mile

#1 DEKABRIST, 8-1

This one will go off no less than 15-1. Unknown connex will be overlooked by OP bettors as Assman has two in here who will take all the money. This jock, Giovanni Franco, brought home one last week at 70-1 and rode like a real pro in all his mounts. WPS should be a winning play according to Stidham asst?

Race 8
Spring Fever Stakes $100k
f & m 4 up 5 1/2 furlongs

#3 WARRIORSCOMEOUTTOPLAY, 8-1

She was just getting good last year when she went down with injury. Stidham asst says she is better than ever and has been burning up the FG track in the mornings and kicking down the stall to get on the track. CNAK takes the mount and word is she will flank the fav, #7 Haveyougoneaway, and put in a move in the turn and should give #7 all she wants. Asshole Porter and his flunkie Jones return to Oaklawn(he will be treated accordingly) with #8 Thirteen Arrows and she will take plenty of money at the windows but Karma is a serious factor and these connex have burned their OP bridge! #10 Be Proud is 20-1 but she has dangerous early speed and Jockey Giovanni Franco is one of my new wallet busters!
#3 w/p/s
ex bx 3--7--8--10
tri bx 3--7--8--10

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited February 2016
    Laoban is 30-1 at fairgrounds today. That's not fair, because Eric Guillot is a retard, but this is the best looking 3yo I've seen.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited February 2016
    I thought he was a sct? Or did he sct last week from the SA race? These Uncle Mo's just keep on coming!
    edited February 2016
    I thought he was a sct? Or did he sct last week from the SA race? These Uncle Mo's just keep on coming!

Oh who fucking knows. I can't bet Guillot anyways.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited February 2016
    Yes, Laoban is sct.

I like #2 Mo Tom and #12 Uncle Walter
    edited February 2016
    I give Bistraya a huge shot. Connex really like. Probably not betting.