Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited February 2016
    rayphil wrote: »
    Race6..3,4,6,7,8,10,11
    Race7..all
    Race8..7
    Race9..6

I'm "alive" to 4 horses, but TVG had issues today, and they're denying processing the wager. With a handle like mine, I guarantee it gets sorted out quick. I knew something was up, so I filmed myself on my tablet and sent them video. I'll keep you guys posted...
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited February 2016
    They are garbage..repeated a bunch of wagers..
    edited February 2016
    rayphil wrote: »
    They are garbage..repeated a bunch of wagers..

I got lucky, missed my pick 4, but hit my p3 backup.They suck. I'm gonna demand a couple hundred bucks, or I'll close my account and go twinspires. TVG has fucked up the last 3 big days.
    edited February 2016
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    I got lucky, missed my pick 4, but hit my p3 backup.They suck. I'm gonna demand a couple hundred bucks, or I'll close my account and go twinspires. TVG has fucked up the last 3 big days.

Yeah, they gave me $200 without hesitation. None. Could have gotten $500 without a doubt. And they gave me a few other really nice perks. Guess they were not excited about me leaving. I'm sure most of you bet about 250k a year, some a lot more. Don't hesitate to ask, because they know better than to lose that $ to a competitor.
    edited February 2016
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Yeah, they gave me $200 without hesitation. None. Could have gotten $500 without a doubt. And they gave me a few other really nice perks. Guess they were not excited about me leaving. I'm sure most of you bet about 250k a year, some a lot more. Don't hesitate to ask, because they know better than to lose that $ to a competitor.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/feb/29/paddy-power-encouraged-gambler-lost-home-jobs-family-gambling-commission-report

Yeah, I guess they don't want to lose customers.
    edited March 2016
    I like Mysterious Miracle on the jock switch today. Apparently working well. Better than looked first. I guess try to get him on the end of the pick 5 if you can't take 5/2. I'm still scared to wager after reading that David Milch story. Speaking of jock changes, my man Santiago takes over for Modesto linares in the last. It's a tough race though. The AC Avila horse is a scam.