1/9 on the morning line

risky101risky101 Senior Member
edited May 2016 in Horse Racing Forum
I thought untappable was really good at 3 , songbird is 1/9 on the morning line, I want to bet against, how good is she?

Comments

• shh10shh10 Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    Hi Risky, she's all that and a bag of chips.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    I cannot wait till her and Cathryn Sophia meet in the KY Oaks if all stays well with both of them. I think Cathryn is as good as Songbird at this time. This is one special FILLY as well. If you haven't watched her races, go find them and see how this one is moving forward off each race. She's the goods!! If she was in the TAP, Brown, Baffert barn you would be hearing all kinds of news on her, but she's with a small connex in Servis. He knows how to train a good horse, any remember Smarty Jones!! He's still my favorite horse of all time.
  • risky101risky101 Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    Will probably go see her run unless something comes up...feeling disappointed that that Santa Anita handicap is looking weak already, no chrome, no Dortmund, no beholder....oh well ill be there...effinex already here...
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited March 2016
    fbwinners wrote: »
    I cannot wait till her and Cathryn Sophia meet in the KY Oaks if all stays well with both of them. I think Cathryn is as good as Songbird at this time. This is one special FILLY as well. If you haven't watched her races, go find them and see how this one is moving forward off each race. She's the goods!! If she was in the TAP, Brown, Baffert barn you would be hearing all kinds of news on her, but she's with a small connex in Servis. He knows how to train a good horse, any remember Smarty Jones!! He's still my favorite horse of all time.

Agree with just about everything, except for her being as good as Songbird. Clearly a sensational filly in her own right though. If anyone can challenge Songbird, it'll likely be her.

Quick note though...she still hasn't been two turns. Just sayin.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited March 2016
    shh10 wrote: »
    Hi Risky, she's all that and a bag of chips.

You can say that again.
  • risky101risky101 Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    Ill be hoping songbird has some talent racing against her bc so far it looks too easy when she runs to the lead...and has the stamina to pull away.
    Sidenote: I'm been inviting all my friends to the "big cap" and now it looks like rain, and the field doesn't seem like its gonna be great. Been trying to get them to go with me , they think I'm a great handicapper bc I've been hitting , but there's no way I can keep up with u guys, you guys come with a lot of knowledge, I'm trying to learn from u guys all the time...
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    Boom