"And mister fancy bean couldn't shoot the leaders with a cannon"

Guy's fucking great.

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    "And mister fancy bean couldn't shoot the leaders with a cannon"

Guy's fucking great.

What did he say about diodoro's juiced up horse...

Won by the length of the frontrunner bar...
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    Also my selection for caller..laughed so hard when he said he couldn't hit them with a cannon..
    edited March 2016
    Wrona wins! Wrona wins!

Miramahdi off somewhere with a gun in his mouth. At least they let him call one big cap (and he made it one to remember for him)
    edited March 2016
    I'm reading an article about gambling and suicide and I find this:

The results indicate that alcohol consumption significantly increases the odds of suicidal ideations among problem gamblers. The study also demonstrated that the odds of suicide ideation becomes more likely the more severe the gambling problem becomes. Female gamblers tended to report more suicide ideation than male gamblers.

When I read "the odds" I immediately started thinking about the gambling possibilities... Lol. If I wasn't afraid of heights I would jump off my balcony.
    edited April 2016
    "Spring Up a first time gelding, I guess he won't have anything springing up anymore."

-Wrona
    edited April 2016
    Ohhhhhh American Freedom, you couldn't put enough on him at the top of the stretch"

-Wrona

I really like dude. Bet you he's a sharp gambler.
    edited May 2016
    Wrona is very very good.
    edited June 2016
    "To The Bar loads into the 7 stall, and that's where I'll be headed after this race."

-wrona

Also, To the bar might be worth a bet next time at a big price.
    edited June 2016
    mchorserac wrote: »
    Trevor Denman is my favorite horse racing announcer of all time. In my opinion, I think Trevor should stay and continue to call races from Santa Anita until he's eighty years old. If I cannot hear Trevor's call of all the races from Santa Anita, I will go up to the Santa Anita Announcer's Booth to kill Michael Wrona, or kill any other announcer who is responsible for stealing Trevor's Santa Anita Announcing Position, and the police have no chance to arrest me and charge me for attempted assault or murder from doing that.

Also, how the fuck did I miss this. Lol.