Keep it up.

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited April 2016 in Horse Racing Forum
Whoever is betting Casse horses with the strangler riding. You're doing the lords work, providing inflated prices to struggling horse players everywhere.

Casse so so outside Canada. And the strangler is the strangler....

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    Yeah Buddy! You're preaching to the choir.

Keeneland race 5
    I keyed the entry(1A) ridden by Javier with the TAP ridden by JV and used the 4-6-8 in the 3rd hole. 1a/3--1a/3---4/6/8

Julien was on the 6 for Casse and went off about 7/5, strangled and ran 4th.

My little $20 tri p. wheel comes back at a nifty $2,100.00

Keep playing Casse/Leparoux!!!!!
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    Casse has a lot of fans, or one degenerate plunger... He gets fucking bet down every race.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    Keeneland Wednesday race 5

#7 Conquest Bebop, 5/2

Another Casse/Strangler angle going to take all the money. It means big balloons for me if Julien tanks again, I'm playing 1/2/6 ex and tri box and hoping for the norm?

other Keeneland plays
    Race 2 4---3/6 ex
    Race 3 3/4 ex bx
    Race 4 Ex Bx 3--4--5

That's as far as I got in the card.
    The Boyz are loadin up on some Jacobson nag at AQ Race 8 # 1----Irad on board means 3/5 at best?
    edited April 2016
    Keeneland Wednesday race 5

#7 Conquest Bebop, 5/2

Another Casse/Strangler angle going to take all the money. It means big balloons for me if Julien tanks again, I'm playing 1/2/6 ex and tri box and hoping for the norm?

other Keeneland plays
    Race 2 4---3/6 ex
    Race 3 3/4 ex bx
    Race 4 Ex Bx 3--4--5

That's as far as I got in the card.
    The Boyz are loadin up on some Jacobson nag at AQ Race 8 # 1----Irad on board means 3/5 at best?

I had a few people telling me how bad Jacobsen was getting killed in socal... I laughed and said, he's gonna claim up all our good flesh, and win real money back east. As I'm typing this, my buddy Billy's old horse SweetrayofSunshine romps home for him...
    edited April 2016
    Also, strangler/Casse stunk it up again.