oaks terra promessa

SARATOGATESARATOGATE Member
edited May 2016 in Horse Racing Forum
are you still high on this one for the oaks

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    Yes, but with some reservations?

Team Assman is still trying to get her to rate. That tactic in the Fantasy almost got her beat. She wanted to go and fought Santana for over a mile until she took off and by then she had lost interest.

Her work at Cd on April 25 was in company with Royal Obsession who ran well and Terra was not the type of work I want to see an Assman runner have the 2nd work before the race. That said, If they let her go she will lock horns with Rachel and Cathryn Sophia and and may not have anything left for the last 1/8? Royal Obsession is the one who could blow by em; all?

I'm using all the Stonestreet. runners and the other Assman/Winchell Taxable, who gets Mike Smith and he always comes up with a big race on these type of days!

Terra/Royal Obs/Rachel/Taxable in a ex bx and using all 4 in the Oaks/Derby Double with
    Gun Runner/Creator---Assman Play!.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    Yes, but with some reservations?

Team Assman is still trying to get her to rate. That tactic in the Fantasy almost got her beat. She wanted to go and fought Santana for over a mile until she took off and by then she had lost interest.

Her work at Cd on April 25 was in company with Royal Obsession who ran well and Terra was not the type of work I want to see an Assman runner have the 2nd work before the race. That said, If they let her go she will lock horns with Rachel and Cathryn Sophia and and may not have anything left for the last 1/8? Royal Obsession is the one who could blow by em; all?

I'm using all the Stonestreet. runners and the other Assman/Winchell Taxable, who gets Mike Smith and he always comes up with a big race on these type of days!

Terra/Royal Obs/Rachel/Taxable in a ex bx and using all 4 in the Oaks/Derby Double with
    Gun Runner/Creator---Assman Play!.

For what its worth, I'm buying my wife nothing but Kendall-Jackson cab this week!
  • TurferGirlTurferGirl Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    Royal Obsession