Chick Lang Stakes

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited May 2016 in Horse Racing Forum
Goes as Race 9
3yo 6f $100k

#6 COUNTERFORCE, 5/2

This is a very serious racehorse! His only loss this year at Oaklawn was by a thin whicker to the well thought of Major League from the Catman and Gary and Mary West. He can sit off a hot pace and explode when the real running starts and has a late kick from hell! In fact, the connex were at Oaklawn for his Batchelor win and told me that this is the Assman's Met Mile horse.

He has a perfect post tomorrow as the Baffert runner draws the rail and will have to go. Perfect, as Counterforce will explode turning for home and pass all the others on his way to a win! His bloodlines scream out for him to stretch out to 7/8 or the Mile distance, and all the connex are looking forward to Counterforce continuing on toward the Met Mile on Belmont Day.

Race 9 is the last leg of the middle pick 4, which sucks because he is a cold single on all exotics. I expect 9/5 or 2-1 at post?

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    As long as I'm throwing out 5/2 shots I might as well put out another.

Santa Anita Race 9
    Kona Gold Stakes GII $200k
    4 & up 6 1/2 f

#7 SUBTLE INDIAN, 5/2

Diodoro looking for a big check,, and brings in Oaklawn jock Ramon Vasquez who also is looking for a big check. I can't believe Jon White made him the favorite though? At SA he may float up to 4-1 or so?

He will love the SA surface and should strut his stuff as they turn for home. Track record may be in jeopardy?
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    Pimlico $1 Pick--5

9th---6
    10th---3--8--9
    11th---2--4--5--7
    12th---4--7--11
    13th---3

Note race 11---longshot play #2 CADERYN, 15-1, Jeremiah Englehart and Joel Rosario runner who last out blew open a decent field at Aqueduct and now stretches out and jumps up in class? The #4 is another longshot from Rudy who is a must use and will be somewhere around 8-1 at post? The 5 & 7 are obvious plays and can't leave either out. Looks like an ex and tri box 2--4--5--7! I really like the #2 Caderyn as these connex seldom ship unless they are live!