Pedigree Play--Wednesday Delaware

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited May 2016 in Horse Racing Forum
Delaware Park Race 6
MSW 3yo fillies 1 mile 70 yards

#2 SHERINI, 2-1

Out of Bernardini/Oatsee by Unbridled

This dam has had 11 foals and only one didn't make it to the races. She throws runners, Shackleford, Lady Joanne, Stephanoatsee, Afleeting Lady and Baghdaria.
This filly made her debut in Sept @ Saratoga and walked out of the gate and but quickly fell into a smooth stride and was full of run at the end, finishing 4th.
She probably bled and had chips because she has been off since debut. Graham Motion has had her working over at Fair Hill and she looks ready to re-begin a promising career. Also first time lasix which means Motion thinks she nees it? She should win this race with ease and look for her to move up to better racing after today, probably Belmont and Spa. Tony Dutrow has seen her work at Fair Hill and he was impressed. Too bad she is stuck with Motion as her trainer!

I'm playing her to W/P pretty big and ex & tri key 2---4/6---4/6

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Comments

• JermanJerman Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    John: You are killing the odds with your action. LOL
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    Delaware Park Race 6
    MSW 3yo fillies 1 mile 70 yards

#2 SHERINI, 2-1

Out of Bernardini/Oatsee by Unbridled

This dam has had 11 foals and only one didn't make it to the races. She throws runners, Shackleford, Lady Joanne, Stephanoatsee, Afleeting Lady and Baghdaria.
    This filly made her debut in Sept @ Saratoga and walked out of the gate and but quickly fell into a smooth stride and was full of run at the end, finishing 4th.
    She probably bled and had chips because she has been off since debut. Graham Motion has had her working over at Fair Hill and she looks ready to re-begin a promising career. Also first time lasix which means Motion thinks she nees it? She should win this race with ease and look for her to move up to better racing after today, probably Belmont and Spa. Tony Dutrow has seen her work at Fair Hill and he was impressed. Too bad she is stuck with Motion as her trainer!

I'm playing her to W/P pretty big and ex & tri key 2---4/6---4/6

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

The real pedigree play won the race... Medaglia half to Harve de Grace for Cowboy.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    Trevor McCarthy BAD RIDE thread is now open for discussion!
    As bad of a ride as you could want--- he kept her on the rail and she got boxed in and let the winner get the jump on her turning for home. And YEAH, 3/5 was a little short!

Chantmeupbaby goes today at Churchill and he owes me a bunch! Maybe the turf-to-dirt angle will work out and odds should be 20-1 or so?
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    Trevor McCarthy BAD RIDE thread is now open for discussion!
    As bad of a ride as you could want--- he kept her on the rail and she got boxed in and let the winner get the jump on her turning for home. And YEAH, 3/5 was a little short!

Chantmeupbaby goes today at Churchill and he owes me a bunch! Maybe the turf-to-dirt angle will work out and odds should be 20-1 or so?

You're a maniac. But it took everything I had not to follow you.