Friday Spots

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited May 2016 in Horse Racing Forum
I'm pretty much the only person working in my office today, or even located downtown. I guess everybody is out at the airport sharing punch and cookies with TSA Agents? Time to get to work!

Belmont early pick 4

2nd---4/6 no explanation needed
3rd---1/2/4 #4 My Cara Mia, 5-1 is interesting but Manny Franco is on my shit list!
4th---1/3/9 #3 Banker's Holiday was aweful at OP but Sharp sends him turf sprint?
5th---1/6 #1 LEBOWSKI is my top pick in here, but that's just my opinion, MAN!

Churchill Downs 8th
#3 Walking The Kitten will romp, and straight exotic keying 3 over 8/9

Santa Anita Race 5
#3 Audiacious Angel , 7/2, is second time down the hill and keeps Bejarano, which is always a good thing! But the 2 looks tough?
trifecta 2/3---2/3---5/12

Play of the Day(tonight)

Prairie Meadows Race 7 9:14 EDT
#7 GIRL POWER, 5-1

Absolute speed freak earlier this winter at Oaklawn. Moreover, a real head case!
But Little Donnie gave her a few starts going 6f and she started to figure out what she was supposed to be doing. Went to Iowa and Von Hemmel stretched he out to a two turn mile and she blossomed and ran off by 10 lengths. Now she faces winners going mile 70 yards but these aren't the best group of winners running today! The problem here is the fuckin pools at Prairie Meadows. I guarantee Girl Power will go off at 6/5 at post, cause I'm playing her ! LOL!

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Comments