Crush Time--CD 7th Sunday

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited May 2016 in Horse Racing Forum
I'm reluctant to put out anything on HRT due to my epic streak of losers of late. However, I have one today that I have been waiting on!

Churchill Downs Race 7
Alw $54k 3yo nw3l one mile turf

#6 UNCLE BRENNIE, 10-1

I spend a lot of time at Oaklawn Park when they are in season. For several years I have parked my car in Dorothy's lot across from front door and next to Rocky' Corner. The owner of that lot is the family of Staton Flurry, a young guy who loves racing and has dabbled with several good ones. Moreover, he is in the know with backside info! I've been hearing about Uncle Brennie since early January 2016!

Uncle Brennie made debut going one mile on turf and quickly moved on up from Ellis and Louisiand Downs to last fall at Keeneland giving the Bourbon Stakes a try. Turf was soft that day and he got hung out wide and didn't hit the board. The connex thought he would show his stuff next out so they sent him Churchill and then to Remington to run on dirt in the Springboard Mile. Connex thought this was a good spot to pick up a good check. The track came up muddy that day and Uncle Brennie flew out and stopped. Trainer Cox thought he probably got a little injury at Keeneland but that the muddy Remington track brought it out. Three (3) months or so rest and he has been training really good at CD. Connex expecting a super effort today and note hot turf jock Florent Geroux picks up the mount. Enough talk, get to the windows!

#6 Uncle Brennie, W/P ( 10-1 would be great, but don't count on it. 9/2 more likely)

other plays
cd 4th---1/3/9 ex bx
cd5th---1/2/6 ex bx

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    I'm reluctant to put out anything on HRT due to my epic streak of losers of late. However, I have one today that I have been waiting on!

Churchill Downs Race 7
    Alw $54k 3yo nw3l one mile turf

#6 UNCLE BRENNIE, 10-1

I spend a lot of time at Oaklawn Park when they are in season. For several years I have parked my car in Dorothy's lot across from front door and next to Rocky' Corner. The owner of that lot is the family of Staton Flurry, a young guy who loves racing and has dabbled with several good ones. Moreover, he is in the know with backside info! I've been hearing about Uncle Brennie since early January 2016!

Uncle Brennie made debut going one mile on turf and quickly moved on up from Ellis and Louisiand Downs to last fall at Keeneland giving the Bourbon Stakes a try. Turf was soft that day and he got hung out wide and didn't hit the board. The connex thought he would show his stuff next out so they sent him Churchill and then to Remington to run on dirt in the Springboard Mile. Connex thought this was a good spot to pick up a good check. The track came up muddy that day and Uncle Brennie flew out and stopped. Trainer Cox thought he probably got a little injury at Keeneland but that the muddy Remington track brought it out. Three (3) months or so rest and he has been training really good at CD. Connex expecting a super effort today and note hot turf jock Florent Geroux picks up the mount. Enough talk, get to the windows!

#6 Uncle Brennie, W/P ( 10-1 would be great, but don't count on it. 9/2 more likely)

other plays
    cd 4th---1/3/9 ex bx
    cd5th---1/2/6 ex bx

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

I'll be Gunslingin'
    edited May 2016
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    I'll be Gunslingin'

Ouch. Had $38 pick 3 to Gunslinger, paying near $200 each, and Agapito goes 22/45 on me. Ouch ouch ouch.
    edited May 2016
    I'm so loaded right now. And my handicapping has been horrible. I'm about to dig myself out of a $2500 hole with $100 straight trifectas at Los al. Whatever Ed Burgart says. Dead serious, I'm on multiple narcotics, drunk as fuck, and apparently my bitch left me because if you get blacked out daily and bet $100 straight exotics at fucking Los al, you probably don't care much about marriage or anything like the future. But whatever. I fucked a gook broad that was smoking (ok decent) hot a couple nights back. Thank god I can still make better TV than most of these jerk-offs. Anyways most of this is a mild exaggeration, but it's either kill myself, or call the gook...
    edited May 2016
    Also, i kinda hate Cole slaw. It's garbage. But if you mix about 25 percent sriracha... Bam. One of the best things you can eat.
    edited May 2016
    I'm putting my faith in God that we get out. I also feel like Weekela is a lock, but I need more $$$.
    edited May 2016
    I'm putting my faith in God that we get out. I also feel like Weekela is a lock, but I need more $$$.

We're 1/3 of the way out... Weekela, maybe a touch of our old friend Elektrum.
    edited May 2016
    We're 1/3 of the way out... Weekela, maybe a touch of our old friend Elektrum.

These people are sick. One to motherfucking five.
    edited May 2016
    These people are sick. One to motherfucking five.

Best horse. Horrible trip. I will probably end up killing myself.