Flintshire

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited June 2016 in Horse Racing Forum
I know he is in a class of his own almost earning 8 million..but can anyone come close to this guy tomorrow

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited June 2016
    How bout Mario G on Desert Dynamo today. He's fucking garbage.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited June 2016
    Yea he is garbage now...pissed he is on donworth in the mile..like the 20-1
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2016
    rayphil wrote: »
    I know he is in a class of his own almost earning 8 million..but can anyone come close to this guy tomorrow

Not if he looks like he did last summer.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited June 2016
    I only played a few today and got my ass handed to me! In the 3rd, Mei Ling got dusted by Theogeny who looked like the second coming of Wise Dan. In the True North, race 8, I had a pretty good sized wager on Catalina Red, as well as my single in the True North/Met Mile double. Catalina Red doesn't even hit the board in a short field!.. At least me(and every other swinging dick) had Da Big Hoss in the gold Cup . I'm alive in the Gold Cup/Belmont double to #4 Suddenbreakingnews/#5 Stradiveri, and #11 Exg.
    As far as Flintshire goes, he is a stone cold single all day long. That said, he probably won't hit the board!

This is the first year in a long time we didn't go to New York. I guess last year is hard to top. I think I'll go over to Oaklawn and take in the day at the simo room with 3,000 of my best friends! If Upstart gets up I may have to hire a security guard to get me out of there without getting rolled!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2016
    Really wanted to bet this guy today. Couldn't pull the trigger @ 4/5 though.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited June 2016
    In the same boat...super stand out..