College World Series

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited June 2016 in Horse Racing Forum
Anyone else betting these games?

I'm 0-1 after losing yesterday with Miami -135.

Today i'm on Texas Tech +170 in the early game. No play in the late game, although i do have a ticket on Coastal Carolina to win the tournament @ 14/1, so i'll be rooting for them. Tough matchup though vs. top-ranked Florida and their staff ace Logan Shore.

:eating:

Comments

• MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited June 2016
    I played Okl St yesterday both straight up and -1.5 runs. they won 1-0. Don't really know much about the teams
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2016
    Some experts were picking OSU to come out of that bracket. They're strong on pitching and defense, which should play well in that ballpark (TD Ameritrade).

Brutal beat for me on Texas Tech (+170). They had a 3-2 lead going to the 9th inning, but blew it.

On the flip side, Coastal Carolina beat top-ranked Florida! So my future bet (14/1) is looking pretty nice right now, especially with Florida now dropping into the loser's bracket. Coastal Carolina will get TCU next up, while Florida squares off against Texas Tech in an elimination game.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited June 2016
    Good luck. I had a nice weekend, ran up several thousand just fucking around. But I also just considered buying a bottle of champagne to drink at the Starbucks at 9Am. So I have work on that...
    edited June 2016
    I took Arizona +125 in Monday's late game.
    edited June 2016
    Another tough beat, as OSU outlasted Arizona 1-0.

Reportedly, this is the first time in CWS history that a team was won consecutive games by that score.

Also worth noting, OSU has never trailed during any game this entire postseason, (from the Regionals onward). Amazing stat.
    edited June 2016
    Tomorrow's games will feature Florida and Texas Tech trying to play their way out of the loser's bracket, while first-game winners TCU and Coastal Carolina face each other in the winner's side of that same bracket.
  • roundtripparoundtrippa Senior Member
    edited June 2016
    Anyone else betting these games?

I'm 0-1 after losing yesterday with Miami -135.

Today i'm on Texas Tech +170 in the early game. No play in the late game, although i do have a ticket on Coastal Carolina to win the tournament @ 14/1, so i'll be rooting for them. Tough matchup though vs. top-ranked Florida and their staff ace Logan Shore.

:eating:

Nice pick DC, hope they pull it off for ya!
    edited June 2016
    Thanks. Hopefully they can get it done!
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited June 2016
    Thanks. Hopefully they can get it done!

#ifcoastalwins trending

Get lucky.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited June 2016
    Some experts were picking OSU to come out of that bracket. They're strong on pitching and defense, which should play well in that ballpark (TD Ameritrade).

Brutal beat for me on Texas Tech (+170). They had a 3-2 lead going to the 9th inning, but blew it.

On the flip side, Coastal Carolina beat top-ranked Florida! So my future bet (14/1) is looking pretty nice right now, especially with Florida now dropping into the loser's bracket. Coastal Carolina will get TCU next up, while Florida squares off against Texas Tech in an elimination game.

Big Congrats!! Nice ticket!!!
    edited June 2016
    Thanks guys. Always love betting the College World Series. So many live dogs every year...