Unique Bella

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited January 2017 in Horse Racing Forum
Unique Bella is supposed to be a real monster in Race 3 @ Santa Anita today. She's been training in sensational fashion for Hollendorfer.

Unfortunately she's no secret, as they've got her listed at 4/5 on the morning line.

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited June 2016
    Unique Bella is supposed to be a real monster in Race 3 @ Santa Anita today. She's been training in sensational fashion for Hollendorfer.

Unfortunately she's no secret, as they've got her listed at 4/5 on the morning line.

Lol, this is what I was trying to say guys. I was drinking. Harrington gave this one a couple very nice marks.
    edited June 2016
    But really, what else looks good in the Pick 5? 4th race #3 looks like a scam to me.
    edited June 2016
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    But really, what else looks good in the Pick 5? 4th race #3 looks like a scam to me.

It was a scam. Pedroza rode, not Edwin, but both better than the midget and the black midget. Still lost a head. How bad is Chad Lindsay?
    edited January 2017
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Lol, this is what I was trying to say guys. I was drinking. Harrington gave this one a couple very nice marks.

Lol... What was I trying to say?
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited January 2017
    One thing to keep in mind with Unique Bella, that Derby Points system would force her to run in a prep vs. males BEFORE the Derby just for her to have a shot at getting in (assuming they even wanted to try).