im so surprised

risky101risky101 Senior Member
edited June 2016 in Horse Racing Forum
so yesterday was the first time i seen my girlfriend in a few days and out of no where my girl asks me and i quote " when is the san diego handicap" i was happy bc i immediately realized she read something on California Chrome. so no she wants to know if were going back to del mar this summer ( we went to the pacific classic last year) . i have officially converted her. she doewnt gamble and probably never will but knowing she is learning a bit and showing interest in what i love is awesome...

now, i hqve been looking ahead to the pacific classic, qnd the possibility is awesome. Cc , dortmund, firing line, hoppertunity, beholder, wow this might be the prequel to the bredeers cup..

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited June 2016
    This is why I'm so fucked up. First thing I'm thinking is what's this bitch's ulterior motive, and where has she been the last 2 days, and why is she browsing Bloodhorse, was it 5 guys or 50, is she even decent looking anymore, did I just accidentally choke her death...

You're just a normal dude and I'm pumped for you. Thanks great news, congrats.
  • risky101risky101 Senior Member
    edited June 2016
    im as normal as anyone here... her closest uncle loves the races, so she gave me a break to jot judge me bc her uncle has same interest...