Santa Anita Juvenile

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited August 2016 in Horse Racing Forum
Curious what you guys think of #4 Silver Assault's performance today? I liked him to wire the field in this race...he ran 3rd after a very unfortunate start.

https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/race/USA/SA/2016/7/9/8/santa-anita-juvenile-s

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited July 2016
    He just never seem interested in the race...
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited July 2016
    Curious what you guys think of #4 Silver Assault's performance today? I liked him to wire the field in this race...he ran 3rd after a very unfortunate start.

https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/race/USA/SA/2016/7/9/8/santa-anita-juvenile-s

You just take it on the chin and hope we get a better price on Chasin Aces as a result.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited July 2016
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    You just take it on the chin and hope we get a better price on Chasin Aces as a result.

Speaking of Chasin Aces, there's a colt in Race 6 named Tell Me a Story (6/1 ml) who worked hedas-up twice in a row (May 25 and 18) with Chasin Aces. More recently, he worked heads-up on June 28 with Runninto Grunions, a first-time starter who happens to be the 8/5 ml favorite in Race 1 today (a maiden-claimer). Worth an eyeball here.
    edited July 2016
    Speaking of Chasin Aces, there's a colt in Race 6 named Tell Me a Story (6/1 ml) who worked hedas-up twice in a row (May 25 and 18) with Chasin Aces. More recently, he worked heads-up on June 28 with Runninto Grunions, a first-time starter who happens to be the 8/5 ml favorite in Race 1 today (a maiden-claimer). Worth an eyeball here.

Speaking of Chasin Aces, the 4th place horse in his debut won the race you're talking about.
    edited July 2016
    Speaking of Chasin Aces, the 4th place horse in his debut won the race you're talking about.

Klimt, the Baffert, was working with another Baffert, Jilly, who was also entered in his debut I believe. Probably a decent one.

Anyways the race Klimnt won Sunday was loaded, with every entrant save one nominated for Del Mar futurity. Looking back, I really think we got fucked with Chasin Aces. Then fucked with silver assault. Oh well. Hope we don't keep getting fucked because I'm a little sore.
    edited August 2016
    Klimt, the Baffert, was working with another Baffert, Jilly, who was also entered in his debut I believe. Probably a decent one.

Anyways the race Klimnt won Sunday was loaded, with every entrant save one nominated for Del Mar futurity. Looking back, I really think we got fucked with Chasin Aces. Then fucked with silver assault. Oh well. Hope we don't keep getting fucked because I'm a little sore.

Add to the fucking. Klimt wins stakes.
    edited August 2016
    The 137th place finisher in chase's win, Baladeen came back to win off today.