Chrome Getting Hammered

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited July 2016 in Horse Racing Forum
Somebody is betting the living fuck out of this animal.

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited July 2016
    Also, I was curious to see Boulanger named on a turf horse in the last, especially a horse one who is improving. Anyways, Flavien Prat is named in the program, which sounds a lot better. Probably won't be 20-1.
    edited July 2016
    And Dortmund is favored in the Double. Lol.
    edited July 2016
    Yeah, yeah, he's working great. But do you really need 5 fucking cents on the dollar that bad? First time back from Dubai, and the fact that victor will ease him if anything goes wrong, and 4 horses have fucking broken down today....

Tell me it's easy money after, but I don't get it.
    edited July 2016
    Easy money. Let's get Haute steezy home.
  • risky101risky101 Senior Member
    edited July 2016
    only played it bc i knew dortmund would not gwt passed by chrome and another horse...paid peanuts of course but i expected that...missed my pick 4 with mokat.....
    edited July 2016
    Lol. Haute Style was loaded and took up. Ouch. I still hit the pick 4, but for a hell of a lot less than the $3500 that was paying. Next time. Maybe even vs. Cal Breds
  • risky101risky101 Senior Member
    edited July 2016
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Lol. Haute Style was loaded and took up. Ouch. I still hit the pick 4, but for a hell of a lot less than the $3500 that was paying. Next time. Maybe even vs. Cal Breds

good job on the hit, its been a minute since ive played, but lately ive been getting knocked out first leg of pick 4...i gotta go deeper in the first leg...ahahh