F*cking Bath

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited August 2016 in Horse Racing Forum
I'm taking one, along with everybody I know.

Is anybody winning?

Fuck. I'm betting the 20-1 D'Amato in the 6th. And the double to him.

Comments

• MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    HaHa. Cleaned up first 2 days at the SPA. After that forget it! I could make a heavy Favorite finish out of the money thats how bad its been. That being said I do like 2 today:

Saratoga
    Race 6: #7 Posse Needed
    Race 10: #6 Joust
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    I hung it up for a week...get away so I can refocus..
  • shh10shh10 Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    I got a liberty pass to attend opening day at Del Mar. Hoping to win enough to cover the $13 beers, I ended up strongly buzzed and in the hole. Been back twice since then and found myself "consistently" inconsistent with picks this meet. The Spa has been a bit better to me, not much though . . .
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    I'm not going to respond to this thread until they run the 8th & 9th at Spa on sunday.
    In the 8th I have it 4--6--10

In the 9th--tri 2/4--2/4--1/8

If it weren't for Ricardo Santana, Jr. @ Saratoga I'd be right in that bath with all!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2016
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    I'm taking one, along with everybody I know.

Is anybody winning?

Fuck. I'm betting the 20-1 D'Amato in the 6th. And the double to him.

It hasn't been a good summer for me yet either. I had one good winner @ Del Mar last week (Mr. Hale @ $15.00), and just had my very first Saratoga winner today (Trade Zone @ $9.80).

Trade Zone was actually an Aiken Trials horse that i've following for about a year-and-a-half. I thought i had posted about him here, and was gonna bump it, but i did a search and came up empty.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    Hopefully national bath week is over.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    HaHa. Cleaned up first 2 days at the SPA. After that forget it! I could make a heavy Favorite finish out of the money thats how bad its been.

I have a new system! I look for that even 4/5 or 6/5 horse trained by TAP or Chad Brown and ridden by Javier Castellano and knowing it will get hammered at the windows I draw a line thru it and without even looking at PP's or odds, load up on any entrant being ridden by IRAD!

I know that the meet so far this has been a $$$$ play! Keep an eye on this angle?
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2016
    I've noticed Irad has been doing some good work with 2yo turf maidens going two turns.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    Took today off! Played one horse on Monday Irad/Rudy R. they both have been having a great meet. I think Irad/Rudy had 4 horses on Monday 3 of them either won or finished in the money. Guess which one didn't make the board? I can't even make this shit up.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    Made $2.50 today. Tide is turning.