Cashconsiderations

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited August 2016 in Horse Racing Forum
Just going over tomorrow's 3rd @ Saratoga, and this unraced 3yo Chad Brown trainee is sporting quite the worktab (though strangely, she seems to be have been based @ Monmouth).

In her penultimate drill @ Monmouth, she went heads-up from the gate with My Fair Lily, who also shipped into Saratoga for her debut, and ran a strong second @ 8/1 (behind the favorite) in a fast 5.5-furlong turf sprint.

Following that, Cashconsiderations appears to have worked h/u with none other than Gift Box, who was last seen finishing second (as the even-money favorite) in the Curlin Stakes.

Looks like we probably have a standout here, although the post-time odds will likely reflect that. She's listed as the 9/5 ml favorite.

Comments

• trytrytrytrytrytry Junior Member
    edited August 2016
    that might be one to key in pick 3

how are you learning the identities of which horses they worked with? do you somehow see the feeds? or do you have a person at MOnmouth sharing that? its hard to know what horse is what on workouts in general even if at the track? or is source secret for now.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    #5 CASHCONSIDERATIONS

Aug. 12 SAR 4f fst :48.89

Slightly best of a team outside maiden special weight runner-up Chase Motto,
    finished strong coming home in 24..31 sticking her head in front at the wire, out
    in 1:02 and change, Javier Castellano up. RATING: B
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2016
    Hi Try. I just pull up the worktabs and compare times. Places that list the times in hundredths, it's easy to spot. Places that list them in fifths, it's pretty much impossible unless they worked from the gate (as Cashconsiderations did in that Monmouth drill two back).
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2016
    fbwinners wrote: »
    #5 CASHCONSIDERATIONS

finished strong coming home in 24..31 sticking her head in front at the wire, out

No Gift Box then, I guess? In a very unusual circumstance (for Saratoga, and also on the day in question), there were a large sampling of workers showing that exact same time. The only other Chad Brown trainee I spotted with a matching time was Gift Box. Seemed too coincidental that they didn't work together, but it looks like I was wrong. Thanks for posting the report.

Incidentally, Cashconsiderations is showing a slightly SLOWER time than Cash Motto for that date. You could say that maybe she started behind Cash Motto, but according to your report, she stuck her head in front. So it's pretty hard to see her with the slower time there. Strange.

In another oddity, I cannot find Cash Motto in the Equibase database. WTF???
  • trytrytrytrytrytry Junior Member
    edited August 2016
    #5 CASHCONSIDERATIONS

ok interesting lots of detail there. how is that found? what is the source of that workout details like that?
    edited August 2016
    No Gift Box then, I guess? In a very unusual circumstance (for Saratoga, and also on the day in question), there were a large sampling of workers showing that exact same time. The only other Chad Brown trainee I spotted with a matching time was Gift Box. Seemed too coincidental that they didn't work together, but it looks like I was wrong. Thanks for posting the report.

Incidentally, Cashconsiderations is showing a slightly SLOWER time than Cash Motto for that date. You could say that maybe she started behind Cash Motto, but according to your report, she stuck her head in front. So it's pretty hard to see her with the slower time there. Strange.

In another oddity, I cannot find Cash Motto in the Equibase database. WTF???

Probably a name change on CASH MOTTO now, trying to sneak one over on the public.
  • roundtripparoundtrippa Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    #5 CASHCONSIDERATIONS

Chase Motto is in Equibase
    edited August 2016
    She's entered today in the 3rd at 8/5!

#3 CHASE MOTTO

Aug. 12 SAR 4f fst :48.87
    Finished a head back of unraced Cash Consideration, with neither being asked
    much to finish, both coming home a solid final quarter in 24.31, galloped out
    with good energy on even terms into the turn. RATING: B

July 20 SAR 5f fst 1:01.83
    Held own well enough with N1X allowance-winning 3-year-old filly Going for
    Broke, five-eighths over a deep track in 36.80, 1:01.71 with just an average
    gallop-out. RATING: B

July 13 SAR 5f fst 1:01.32
    Was being asked some to keep pace late working outside with well-held Going
    for Broke, team broke at the five-eighths, came home their final half in 47.98.
    RATING: B-