Tvg Pacific Classic

risky101risky101 Senior Member
edited August 2016 in Horse Racing Forum
Think its gonna be a fun card to watch , for me personally, could probably go if i Really wanted to but sometimes i enjoy watching from afar ( like on tv) i like the build up of the announcers and hearing their point of views really intrigues me.
Anyways gonna post my picks race day. Hope hoppurtunity comes knocking hard.....always liked his finishes for show money....but Dortmund , CC , and Beholder are all logical here. Fun race for sure.

Comments

• trytrytrytrytrytry Junior Member
    edited August 2016
    CC will win this one.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2016
    Lean Dortmund.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    Beholder is my horse...have to stick with her especially if I get 3-1
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    rayphil wrote: »
    Beholder is my horse...have to stick with her especially if I get 3-1

I lean Dortmund on the jock change, but as far as wagering goes... CC and Dortmund are about the same - so Beholder is either way better or way worse than those 2. At 3-1 you can afford to find out. If you bet the other 2, it's a coin flip that your horse wins, and then another coin flip that Beholder doesn't run right on by... Wager is Beholder or nada.
  • risky101risky101 Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    Doing the cross country pick 4...4,5,8,9/6/1,4,6,7,8/1,7 gonna use beholder and CC , dont love dortmund at 1 1/4... gonna single songbird and spreading the other races.20$ ticket good luck all...
    edited August 2016
    Managed to get 10-1 on my superfecta with songbird...not bad for a 1/9 shot on top. 6/3,4/3,4,5/,2,3,4,5,7...
    edited August 2016
    I spent 15 to win 23, lol, i had power foot and a few longer shots but a win is a win...CC the real deal, even went str8 to the lead...unexpected running with dortmund in 3rd and hoppertunity running up close to the pace early...
    edited August 2016
    When Victor says go, the fucking saddle almost slips again. Chrome has some serious pull.
    edited August 2016
    Also, Victor is laughing 3/16 out.