Travers Day Full Card Pp's

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited August 2016 in Horse Racing Forum
Anyone in need of Travers day full card PP's, email me and I'll forward over to you.

fbwinners@aol.com

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    Thank you sir..
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    rayphil wrote: »
    Thank you sir..

My pleasure!

#CashingTickets
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2016
    Thanks FB. Just got done going over the 2yo race, and couldn't find much of anything. I will say that the $1.3 million Pletcher firster doesn't look all that imposing, at least on paper. Good chance he gets beat, i think.
    edited August 2016
    Thanks FB. Just got done going over the 2yo race, and couldn't find much of anything. I will say that the $1.3 million Pletcher firster doesn't look all that imposing, at least on paper. Good chance he gets beat, i think.

Reckling ran against that monster Theory, he was also 4 lengths ahead of the show horse. This one could be real live from the break.
    edited August 2016
    bump
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Reckling ran against that monster Theory, he was also 4 lengths ahead of the show horse. This one could be real live from the break.

Thanks for the PP. As for Reckling, Assman with a MSW 2nd time over at the SPA hits at a great clip. See last Sunday Race 7 with Vertical Oak. Easy winner.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    WOW, that 1st race goes off at 11:35 EDT---- That's 10:35 at Oaklawn Park and I'm not sure they are even open that early? I'll probably play the Assman runner, RECKLING, on my TVG acct and then load up on the Spa card at Oaklawn. I hope Kenny has his plays up early! Don't overlook the longshot #1 running against Lady Eli---Brad Cox got this one after being on the Chad Brown wagon and being on the injury list for almost two years. Play against Flintshire at your own risk and remember,

" Leave out Pletcher----Leave on a Stretcher!"
    edited August 2016
    Did I read somewhere that Baffert and Chad Brown are both winless lifetime in graded stakes at Saratoga on the dirt?
    edited August 2016
    Could only find 1 winner for Baffert Point Given. I'm going with Forever D'Oro think he fires at a huge price
  • risky101risky101 Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    I emailed you too...would love the pps for tomorrow
  • duffmiver3duffmiver3 Member
    edited August 2016
    Would appreciate the past per formatted.

Duffmiver3@aol.com

Try and gl
  • cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    I'll be going with Souper Catcher. He's got some super works at Keenland and Saratoga.....
    Again, I'll be going with Creator in the big one.....

Good Luck and May The Horse Be With You.......
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    cinfront wrote: »
    I'll be going with Souper Catcher. He's got some super works at Keenland and Saratoga.....
    Again, I'll be going with Creator in the big one.....

Good Luck and May The Horse Be With You.......

I've got no problem with using Creator in the Travers--he has been working well since his dull run in the Jim Dandy. Hope he just didn't feel well that day and you can draw a line thru that race?
    Souper Catcher in the 1st is a different story. I will never, repeat, NEVER, again play a first time starter who draws the one-hole. If he doesn't break well and gets trapped down inside he will be running on a deep and dull piece of dirt!
    edited August 2016

I bucked him as I went with the 9, looking for a price. I saw that race, bad selection on my end. I'm looking forward to Theory next start.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited August 2016

Good investment here.
    edited August 2016
    didnt think he was going to pay 7 bones
    edited August 2016
    rayphil wrote: »
    didnt think he was going to pay 7 bones

I didn't think I would wake up in time.
    edited August 2016
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    Thanks for the PP. As for Reckling, Assman with a MSW 2nd time over at the SPA hits at a great clip. See last Sunday Race 7 with Vertical Oak. Easy winner.

Assman strikes again. Let's see how much of this I can give back. Have a huge DD going with this 3 horse in the 2nd
    edited August 2016
    Assman strikes again. Let's see how much of this I can give back. Have a huge DD going with this 3 horse in the 2nd

Nice DD! #CashingTickets
    edited August 2016
    Another note. I was at SPA last weekend Songbird was running and the only mount Mike Smith had that day was Songbird. He was walking around all day taking pictures and autographs. Today he's in to ride 2 Baffert horses but he picks up the mounts aboard some of the McLaughlin horses. I'm playing these 2. Will Tamarkuz finally fire?

5th Race: #8 Imperia
    9th Race: #6Tamarkuz
    edited August 2016

I would have bet this one, but I went back to bed. Nice hit
  • TurferGirlTurferGirl Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    Marking and Jazzy Times both scratches.
    edited August 2016
    stella rose is coming out of a key race..atleast first 2 came back to win..
    edited August 2016
    ML maker sucks at Saratoga. #'s way off. Probably good money in horizontals.
    edited August 2016

Theory is out of the Hopeful on Labor day and won't run the remainder of the year as he's dealing with physical issue. It seems TAP can get some of his best runner sore or other issues.