Keeneland 5th--Sunday

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited October 2016 in Horse Racing Forum
2yo colts & geldings going 7f
The babies that have a race or two behind them showed very little and I'm looking for a couple of firsters that are training well, and #9 Our Stormin Norman looks to be a very beatable favorite at 5/2.

#4 Minefield, 12-1
not the best looking of 2yo but he has put together some good works and Moquett thinks he will show up against this suspect group. Corey Lanerie takes the mount as Santana opts to stay with the Assman firster who is on everybody's clocker list:

#1 Local Hero, 7/2,
will probably go off at 7/5? Assman barn likes this one a lot! Hard Spun out of a Liam's mare and he cost $500k. His recent works are speedy, especially for Assman debut runners who usually have slow works leading up to debut. I hate the inside post for young horses, but I keep telling myself that if he breaks well, then the rail is the shortest path to the finish line!

I'm playing both of these wps and using just these two in a ex bx.

Belmont 6th
Gypsum Johnny #3 7/2- this one owes me money and I'm giving him one more chance today cause he should move forward over a wet/muddy track? Javier on board for Linda Rice and all he has to do is beat a 1/5 shot, #2 Bombs Away, 3/5 ml. Stranger things have happened!

Good Luck to All!

Less than 2 weeks to BC @ Santa Anita!