Bc Juvy Filly Selection

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited November 2016 in Horse Racing Forum
8th Race - Santa Anita Park - Friday, November 4th, 2016 STAKES. 1 Mile Turf. Purse $1,000,000. Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf (Grade 1). FOR FILLIES, TWO-YEARS-OLD

We are against the U.S. contingent in this race. We have super solid info on the EUROS in this event. This race is very similar to the colts race as the better runners of this group drew horrible. They are all parked outside and will have to be very lucky to carve out a good trip as they will be jockeying for position. This race lacks much zip, unlike the colts’ race. We don’t see anyone coming from real far back over this fast weed surface today as we see the winner coming from less than mid pack. We are going to back a Euro with early foot that can dictate the pace from the break and will also has a very big post advantage breaking from the hedge.

This filly by Galileo has been facing much tougher across the pond than she is in with today. This filly has some many new things going for her today and the price is right!! She’s getting in the lightest of her career, she’s racing on lasix for the 1st time, and also is running on a left handed course as she’s been racing over flats throughout her career. My Euro contact verified to me, she has much quality and her connections have been high on her throughout her career.

WIN, PLACE, & SHOW

#1 – HYDRANGEA (IRE)

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited November 2016
    Thanks FB, will take a look. I guess you gotta like Intricately considering the nose difference in their common race.