Santa Anita live racing form browse for Friday.

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited February 2017 in Horse Racing Forum
I'm just posting my thoughts as I look through this thing.

R1. Well the horse I want to bet is the Chinaman's horse, Play Hard To Get. This horse has come down the ladder in a sneaky way, and the last race was too short. This fucker has pop, but the Santa Anita record is a suspect 1 for 12. Lots of other logicals here, if I had the cash laying around I would claim Formulate, who will be eligible for a 40k starter race after this, and has all the conditions left. Don't expect much from him here though.

Maybe we get a price on the gooks horse... after all Professor Burns is 5/2. Bad Favorite IMO.

R2. Horse must have AIDS to start. New condition.

R3. Trash

R4. Probably 2 & 3 Maybe chuck in the 9.

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited February 2017
    R5. Oh great, I'm back on the Chinaman. Place Des Voges closed into the slowest 1 mile pace I've ever seen las out, and gets more ground to work with. Very live turf connex, and figures to stay at this price IMO. Lady Pamela will take all the $$$$. Yeah she's bred the best, but I'm good with a price. Exacta if your vagina requires it. Mine probably will.

r6. Harrington on the 14, I'm on the 1 & 4.

r7. Don't care. If the 4 or 7 scratch, bet the other.

r8. Could Be Magic is one I've been waiting for since last time. We get a positive jock change to Norberto and hopefully wont be 35 wide. Mike Smith was a fan of this one, and thats good enough for me to think we can at least break the maiden at a price.

Good luck guys. I'll update. Add your winners.
    edited February 2017
    Changed the game: I get the feeling Baffert doesn't give a fuck about the derby, he's trying to keep these horses fresh for triple crowns. Anyways he confirms Mastery and American Anthem are his two best in new intv.

Also, I know I like the Chinaman's horse, but Lucy De @ 8-1 in the 5th keeps jumping off the page at me. Maybe it's just flavien... or maybe this race was the goal all along.
  • roundtripparoundtrippa Senior Member
    edited February 2017
    Give me #6 Shazara in the 5th.

She closed well on that pool table they call a turf course at DMR last year, which has been a nice angle for those running back at SA. I don't have the stats on Victor when he only shows up for 1 mount, but they have to be pretty solid from what I've seen. Think she'll appreciate the added furlong.
  • shh10shh10 Senior Member
    edited February 2017
    I'll take #5 Lucy De in the 5th, my vag will "box" with Lady Pamela.
  • roundtripparoundtrippa Senior Member
    edited February 2017
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    R5. Oh great, I'm back on the Chinaman. Place Des Voges .

Nice one DS. Shazara still running...
  • shh10shh10 Senior Member
    edited February 2017
    Twat a race . . . good call Dirty! :surrender:
    edited February 2017
    The Chinaman comes up huge. Always nice to hit a pick 5 and start a pick 4 in the same race.