Saturday form read along... Join me.

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited February 2017 in Horse Racing Forum
I'm about to dig through this...but today was good - a neck away from being great. Our hero Place de Vosges romped, and was never in doubt. I had a dollar pick 5 paid almost 3 g's. Fuck yeah. But I was alive in a $5 late pick 4 to Magic... Missed a head with a suspect ride. Still - take 3 stacks for $500 in wagers every day.

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited February 2017
    r1. My buddy Bill Spawr is feeding these horses fucking gunpowder. They are all firing. Candy Promises is as close to a free square as you will ever see. The danger IMO is the Vladimir Cerin horse, Our Nation. In fact, this one makes Candy less of a cinch. Total scam last out to get this gal eligible... and isn't on the vet list, but trainer is heavy on juice when "freshening" them 60 days. Guess you use both. Maybe an exacta...or a tri with the 1 & 6 down below.
    edited February 2017
    Im buzzed but we're going with it.

r2. No bet. Kenda is a runner according to Harrington. I'm sure Peter Miller has a runner as well. Gary Barber likes his horses to win on Saturdays.

r3 What the fuck? This is a tough race, but i think you can get a little value on the chalk in the horizontals. Betty's Bambino is a fucking ape down the hill, 6 for 7 lifetime, and fired huge last out. Gets the chinaman in the irons today. I think if you single her, enough dumbfucks spread to make it ok.

r4. dont care.
    edited February 2017
    r5. jeez these eskendereya's turned out to be shit. Mor Spirit is the only decent one

r6. This is the remix of today. The Chinaman going 10 panel on the turf for Baltas. Also, just like today, another horse is gonna take the $$$. Inordinate comes to California from NY and has had time to get with the Baltas program. This horse has Flintshire in his running line and I'm hoping that doesn't fuck us, because he's already won this condition and was DQ'd. Hayabusa One is the horse who will take the money. Is live as fuck, but we want a price. I think it's a repeat of today.
    edited February 2017
    r7. Uncle Billy was training as a 2yo with some decent horses, but hit the shelf, and showed up on the steroid list. Typically an indication it's a decent sort. Seau is the bet at 8-1 with Flavien. He's been close to very nice horses. Kimbear and Sonneteer can run too, but I'm going Hollendorfer.

r8. Don't know. But if you need action take Prat at 6-1.

r9. I'm not touching it, but the gook is live on Heat, and Harrington likes the 11, Particle Accelerator, who is a huge price. Be alive to these 2 i guess.
    edited February 2017
    The Miyadi horse who ran 3rd is a must bet when they get Israeli Ocampo off. He sucks dick, Speaking of sucking dick, Evin Roman had a winner today. Rooting for him.