Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    I love these comments on Blood Horse. These fools don't know shit, but they all have an opinion. My favorite is American Muscle, who is energetic and has alot of spunk, but the usual "I love horses more than you" commenters at BloodHorse are always flail away at this poor kid. He has a betting system based on weight and distance he calls H 2 Mac and lactate acid that is more useful than just a huntch! Ain't this a great game!
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    It's VO max I believe, because I always think he's writing about shampoo.

My favorite are all the old dykes who love every horse, ask if arrogate is gonna win the triple crown this year, and fire up the lynch mob for every nag that breaks down.
    edited March 2017
    You hit the nail on the head, Bro!
    Maybe we could get american Muscle to start posting here on HRT?
    His only other option would be the PETA web site of Ray Paulick!
    BTW, I love horses more than YOU!
    edited March 2017
    Thursday March 2, 2017 Oaklawn 7th
    Ingrid Has a big time play, #8 Sister Kan, 4-1
    LOAD UP!
  • risky101risky101 Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    Lol i always read those comments, im a self proclaimed amateur but that site is a bit much even for me...i think the goal here is to make money....over there they just love bashing each other...and btw YOU LOVE HORSE MORE THAN I DO, i just like to gamble...fuxck it
    edited March 2017
    risky101 wrote: »
    Lol i always read those comments, im a self proclaimed amateur but that site is a bit much even for me...i think the goal here is to make money....over there they just love bashing each other...and btw YOU LOVE HORSE MORE THAN I DO, i just like to gamble...fuxck it

exactly. i liked beholder and zenyatta. bet $200 win in zenyatta's second race. i think DC had a play from the maiden race like coffee clique or something too that we bet. have seen AP in person and don't give a fuck. chromes a nag. cambiocorsa i liked. i actually liked the mandella horse times gone by because he used to bite other horses. hate talamo and tyler. love me some irad and joel. bejarano fucks men. mikey the god. the pegasus world cup was kike-fest 2000. and once stronach goes.... we'll be betting australia daily. im so drunk. would anybody read a right wing racing website if i started one?
    edited March 2017
    oh and update the video prep thead dc. u slakkin.
    edited March 2017
    LOAD UP!

tell us what she's wearing thursday
    edited March 2017
    also shout out nate. i'm not sure he's even willing to deal with us peasants.
  • roundtripparoundtrippa Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    LOAD UP!

How did she not clear that 2? Ugh