friday santa anita form liveblog

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited March 2017 in Horse Racing Forum
anyone around?

Evin Roman isn't.

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    I know you have kept up with the Evin Roman factor. What entries today are in that group?
    In the 1st, I am looking at #1 with drunk on board as his bro gets in light with #5 and little Solis.
    The 2nd looks like a bunch of cripples who have had a hard time getting on the track? What info you got on any of these first-timers?

My Oaklawn plays today are limited, but save some big bucks for tomorrows feature race as Our Majesty comes in for her second lifetime start and looks like a solid single. Today take a look at :

3rd---#5 Scotch is my Candy, 4-1
    5th---#4 Rocsi Harbor, 9/2
    7th---#4 Mango Muse, 4-1 (Ingrid will be stylin')
    9th---#11 Wicked Czar, 9/2
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    The 2 Roman off's:

Moonlight Blue in the first, wasn't in for the tag last out so they gave the kid a shot. We were all over Pappou that day, although we noted this horse as a scam with a jock change. I like this one today, but short price and a suspicious race. Kent should be here, or with his bro as you point out, but he stays on a nag. Also, the Glatt horse fits on my #'s, so probably pass. Maybe fire at 5/2.

Pat Inheritance in the fifth. Dropped huge with the bug and ran ok against nobody last out. Obviously a huge contender with the upgrade in the saddle. Another race with a live Glatt horse.
    edited March 2017
    Race 8 at Oaklawn was a classic!
    Trophy to the winner presented by Jerry Jones(Dallas Cowboys) to Jack Van Berg!
    Pretty fuckin cool!!!!

And Ingrid looked pretty good too!
    edited March 2017
    I;m alive in a big way to the #11 in the 9th at Oaklawn--p5 and p4
    Man do I ever need Luis Contreras to put in a effort and get the Assman Wicked Czar home first!!!
  • JermanJerman Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    Congrats John. I managed to hit the last race triple keying your 11 on top.
    edited March 2017
    I;m alive in a big way to the #11 in the 9th at Oaklawn--p5 and p4
    Man do I ever need Luis Contreras to put in a effort and get the Assman Wicked Czar home first!!!

I didn't watch, but nice hit.

Evin Roman off 2 for 3 so far. With a 7/2 winner and a 2-1 winner today.
    edited March 2017
    Evin Roman off is actually 3 for 4. Forgot about the first $9 winner.