Santa Anita Hunch Play?

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited May 2017 in Horse Racing Forum
Rain at Keeneland and looks like rain at Big A also. Santa Anita looks sunny and hot. Speaking of hot, take a look at the best race of the day, race 3 for $8k claimers. Hot jockey Evin Roman is on #6 Goliath"s Girl, 3-1 and Hollendorfer must be out of his mind but as Dirty said, "the kid has been riding better lately"

I had some good plays at Keeneland but the track may wash out? Heavy rain coming!
I've got things to do all day and a wedding tonight, so I just may play this race only today?
Anyone else have anything at Santa Anita today?

Comments

• stevef22stevef22 Junior Member
    edited April 2017
    How about Cupid in the 8th?
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    In the last at Santa Anita today.

Kent loves him.
    Harrington says he has run.
    His former trainer says he's really fucking nice.

8-1 will surely be bet down, but see what you can get. I'm alive to him and our horse Bird Orr Brady several times.
    edited April 2017
    I got totally sodomized yesterday. Only real white pill is that the Baffert who beat me was working with the filly Abel Tasman who I bet for the oaks.

The last race today is tough, but Faypien won't be 6-1. I think I'm gonna bet some doubles and pray to get out.
    edited April 2017
    I also have $2 worth of pick 4's alive to Faypien and Mike Smith's horse. The 1 is older, the 5 the other Baffert, and there's a Pete Miller horse in here too, but you gotta gamble somewhere.
    edited April 2017
    A quick look shows Faypien favored in the double pools. Win or lose a fucking terrible line from Mr. White. His specialty.
    edited April 2017
    yuck. this thing is getting bet like a lock.
    edited April 2017
    holy fuck. double from 6/5ml to a 6-1 shot ml paying 8.80 apparently word be out. opened at 3/5. i dont want this but im strapped in.
    edited April 2017
    As advertised. Huge fucking run. Only got 3.5-1 on the double, but had enough of it. Pick 4's ok. Had Tri's but lol at payoffs. Really just shitty returns but I think I got out for the week.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2017
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    In the last at Santa Anita today.

Kent loves him.
    Harrington says he has run.
    His former trainer says he's really fucking nice.

8-1 will surely be bet down, but see what you can get. I'm alive to him and our horse Bird Orr Brady several times.

Blocked the entire length of the stretch.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2017
    Blocked the entire length of the stretch.

Red Lightning returns today, but is listed @ even money on the morning line. :idoit: