I'm Just Bitchin!

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited June 2017 in Horse Racing Forum
Substandard Belmont Stakes, Short fields and short prices all around at Belmont and Santa Anita.
I don't remember seeing such short fields and low prices in many years? I'm just "BITCHIN"

Churchill Downs Friday
Race 3 2yo fillies going 5 1/2 for $46k

#7 LADY O'TOOLE, 4-1
Brad Cox is quickly becoming a top trainer and he is getting and developing winners. This one is by Colonel John and a Distorted Humor mare but didn't sell for all that much. Clockers say she can run a little and I like the outside draw with Corey Lanerie being able to watch the race and move without getting into trouble.

Race 6 clm $40k going one mile turf

#1 KNIGHT"S KEY, 6-1

Ron Moquett has this one back on the weeds where he will do his best running. Off for 60 days he comes in rested and ready to go. FLO on board doesn't hurt my feelings at all!
W/P and exacta Box 1--4--6

Belmont Race 1
Diodoro first off the claim is strong medicine. #1 Littlemissbusiness, 5/2, and she should speed pop the box and take them all the way around. W/P and ex & tri bx 1--2--4.

#JUST BITCHIN

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

]

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited June 2017
    They have racing at Santa Anita?
  • FLYBYNIGHTFLYBYNIGHT Senior Member
    edited June 2017
    Nice day John...Keep Bitchin!
  • JermanJerman Senior Member
    edited June 2017
    Nice going John; what else do you like? Just kidding
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited June 2017
    Now I'm really BITCHIN'!

Tonight at Churchill I have $72 working in the pick 5 and think I have it covered pretty good with a single on Gun Runner and spread out on some of the other races.

Good News---I hit the p5----Bad News----it only pays $222

Short priced payoffs are going to drive me out of this game?
    Fairly nice crowd of around 21,000 so I guess I'm not the only one who is still playing--unless there was a hot diggity concert after the races that brought people out and they were there just to get liquored up and high!
    If these short prices keep hitting I'm just about to get liquored up and high!

I'M STILL BITCHIN'!