Commentary: Del Mar, Saratoga Face ‘Pivotal Year’ Regarding Equine Fatalities

PharaohPharaoh Junior Member
edited June 2017 in Horse Racing Forum
Commentary: Del Mar, Saratoga Face ‘Pivotal Year’ Regarding Equine Fatalities
https://www.paulickreport.com/news/the-biz/commentary-del-mar-saratoga-face-pivotal-year-regarding-equine-fatalities/

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited June 2017
    Ray Paulick is a real JERK! I've met him and can tell you he is one of the the most opportunistic bastards you will ever meet! I quit reading his lousy Report several years ago when he would go on and on over lasix and the like.
    If you look at his readers and commenters, they will be the same folks who are always saying nothing but negative things about horse racing. To Paulick and his loyal legions, every trainer is a cheater, they do nothing but fill horses full of drugs, and every vet is in on the take! ABSOLUTE NONSENSE! I have spent enough time on the backside to tell you that nobody loves their horses more than trainers. Except maybe every commenter on Bloodhorse, where everybody is the group "I love horses more than you so I know more about horses than you!"

I no longer look at any of these sites due to the utter nonsense that these people post.

My advice----Pay the bucks and subscribe to DRF---where the bull shit is based on what drives the game--gambling!!!
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited June 2017
    Oh, I forgot to mention the overriding theme in all of these Paulick Report articles---
    "The grandstand at Belmont will once again be filled with 50,000 on a weekday if the industry would just do one thing----ELIMINATE LASIX----

these folks are living in a dream world which in no way is reality!
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited June 2017
    Yeah take that bullshit somewhere else.
    edited June 2017
    We're wagering on fucking livestock.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited June 2017
    You know how I feel about him, we've discussed it over beers in NYC on several Belmont weekends. I've also been told by someone very high in the industry, what a tool he's also.
  • PharaohPharaoh Junior Member
    edited June 2017
    I was just hoping to see what you guys had to say about him. I agree with what has been said. I won't post anything else from him in the future.
    edited June 2017
    You should post whatever you want. We're acting like a bunch of monkeys. Welcome.