Saratoga R1..

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited July 2017 in Horse Racing Forum
2yo babies here going long on the grass..
2 horses in here caught my eye....you people for Mott will not be 6-1. Love his sire and think these connects could fire first out..

Bird key 15-1 ml..love the pattern with no gaps and I also love this filly only has 1 work on the turf...

Playing both horses to win and boxing the ex..

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited July 2017
    Race9...going for a shot in here with "most beautiful" at 12-1 ml..think flow will have her in the perfect spot mid pack and she can unleash her kick going 5.5f..nice win wager here and I have a strong feeling that "salty"is going to turn that tables today. This filly is due for a better trip and a break out performance...

Plays..R9. Win wager on #8 most beautiful
    Double with most beautiful/ salty

R10...salty win wager 9/5 or higher...never get 5-2..
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited July 2017
    You're on fire. My girlfriend is on a couple prices in the first... The 7 and 9
    edited July 2017
    my 30-1 shot bird key ran a nice race...especially if they ran a 26 2nd quarter...one to watch for sure..
    edited July 2017
    most beautiful didnt run a step...need salty to save the day...going to post 1 play for del mar in a few
    edited July 2017
    damn, i dont think i could of gotten a worst trip..
    edited July 2017
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    You're on fire. My girlfriend is on a couple prices in the first... The 7 and 9

My girlfriend had a monster day. Gave out 4 winners (including a 12 and 20-1 shot) plus exactas. She's fucking amazing.
    edited July 2017
    tell her to share next time..did she have both santana horses??
    edited July 2017
    rayphil wrote: »
    tell her to share next time..did she have both santana horses??

You know I don't have an actual 3D girlfriend. I'm talking about Maggie Wolfendale, the best eye in racing. Period.
    edited July 2017
    Lmao...wonder if she gave them out on twitter...