2 Year Olds to Keep Eye On

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited April 2018 in Horse Racing Forum
Keep an eye out for this one Concur, he's in the barn of D'Amato and is suppose to be a real nice 2 yo. He's owned by the same connex that owned Obviously.

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited October 2017
    TAP saved this one for Big Sandy and he won like a good one, I suggest to bookmark him for down the road. Montauk.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited October 2017
    Not much time to post, but Keenelan 7th, Ian Wilkes has #4 Dreamer's Point, 6-1, and this 2yo son of Shackleford can run. W/P and ex bx 2/4/5.
    edited October 2017
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Keep an eye out for this one Concur, he's in the barn of D'Amato and is suppose to be a real nice 2 yo. He's owned by the same connex that owned Obviously.

He's entered on Saturday at SA in race 2 going, 5.5F over the main.
    edited October 2017
    He's entered on Saturday at SA in race 2 going, 5.5F over the main.

Nice ML of 4/1 also.
    edited October 2017
    TAP saved this one for Big Sandy and he won like a good one, I suggest to bookmark him for down the road. Montauk.

TAP is skipping the BC Juvy with Montauk. He would've added plenty speed and would've been a pace threat for Bolt. I've got my eye on a LONG SHOT for the BC juvy. I'm hoping to get around 20/1 on this live runner. Stay Tuned!
    edited October 2017
    Nice ML of 4/1 also.

Brutal scant nose loss at 5/1, I'll take the $6.80 on the place. Could've been nice score on my end. Money Mike gets me once again. Get to work on the BC, some nice scores coming in two weeks. I'm on it in a big way. Plenty good nuggets on some live runners!!!
    edited October 2017
    TAP is skipping the BC Juvy with Montauk. He would've added plenty speed and would've been a pace threat for Bolt. I've got my eye on a LONG SHOT for the BC juvy. I'm hoping to get around 20/1 on this live runner. Stay Tuned!

I was just talking with someone and inside the TAP connex, they are OVER THE TOP on this colt. They think he's one of the BEST 2YO they had in many years and they are going to take their time with him. He won't be pushed like other TAPs in the past. He's a legit runner.
    edited October 2017
    Hollywood Star a 2yo for Dale Romans is running in the BC Juvy. He looks a little green from my POV. But I expect him to be a very good 3yo, he's still waiting for the light bulb to go off. I highly suggest to bookmark him for this coming TC season.
    edited October 2017

Montauk already in Florida, to focus on 3-year-old campaign
    Montauk, the impressive debut winning 2-year-old, has been shipped to south Florida and will focus on a 3-year-old campaign, trainer Todd Pletcher said Friday.

Montauk, a son of Medaglia d’Oro, won his debut at Belmont on Oct. 7 by 11 1-4 lengths, running seven furlongs in 1:22.97 and earning a Beyer Speed Figure of 87. After briefly being considered for the Breeders’ Cup Juvenile, the ownership group _ which includes Robert LaPenta, Eclipse Thoroughbred Partners and Twin Creeks Racing _ decided to skip that race and focus on trying to get the horse to the Florida Derby on March 31 and then, hopefully, the Kentucky Derby.

Montauk was nominated to the Grade 2, $200,000 Nashua Stakes, a one-turn mile race at Aqueduct, on Nov. 5.

“We felt like in recent years the Nashua [and] Remsen haven’t proven to be key prep races for the objectives we hopefully have for him,” Pletcher said. “We felt like we wanted to keep him fresh and kind of work our way back from the May target and felt like the best way to do that was to focus down there.”
    edited November 2017
    Keep an eye on Keystone Field, he's a 2yo by Candy Ride for Papa Mandella. The paid 525K for him, but he ran much better today than they expected. I suggest to follow as he won't be a maiden much longer. :clover:
  • SmartyCideSmartyCide Member
    edited November 2017
    McKinzie for Baffert... keep an eye on that one. Huge first out Beyer
    edited November 2017
    Go watch this filly by Violence run a hole in the wind 1st out today at CH race 8. Final time 1:11.38. She look legit, ears pricked forward the entire time. #BookMark
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited November 2017
    Go watch this filly by Violence run a hole in the wind 1st out today at CH race 8. Final time 1:11.38. She look legit, ears pricked forward the entire time. #BookMark

I’ll fade this one, but think you’re right about the Mandela, and obviously McKinzie, names after one of Bobby’s best friends has upside. #homer
    edited November 2017
    Concur, Ready to get his CAP tomorrow! Back in at Del Mark in Race 8, #10 with JR in the saddle. Also note JR in town to ride Mo Town for Dutrow, he FREAKED last out over the weeds. Must be doing well for Dutrow to ship west. Can you say COLD DOUBLE with JR in the irons. I'm in!!! Let's get the 7/10 Double in tomorrow.
    edited November 2017
    Concur, Ready to get his CAP tomorrow! Back in at Del Mark in Race 8, #10 with JR in the saddle. Also note JR in town to ride Mo Town for Dutrow, he FREAKED last out over the weeds. Must be doing well for Dutrow to ship west. Can you say COLD DOUBLE with JR in the irons. I'm in!!! Let's get the 7/10 Double in tomorrow.

Mo Town cruised as anticipated but Concur, only can mange 2nd again. Cost me a BIG DOUBLE!!
    edited December 2017
    Another undefeated 2yo Curlin baby for TAPl Looks like 2 turns will be easy for this one.
    edited December 2017
    Another undefeated 2yo Curlin baby for TAPl Looks like 2 turns will be easy for this one.

Taking the Always Dreaming road so far...,,
    edited December 2017
    I’m gonna give Longden another shot @ 10-1 today, maybe he’ll be ok.

Merry Xmas boys. Good luck.
    edited January 2018

She came back yesterday and won the Glitter Woman at 3/1 and I played against her. UGH!!
    edited January 2018

He's back in today in the nightcap at The Great Race Place over the weeds, listed at 5/2 on the ML. Just an FYI for all.
    edited April 2018
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Taking the Always Dreaming road so far...,,

Well.....