Breeders' Cup / Triple Crown Offer

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited November 2017 in Horse Racing Forum
Well we here for two great days of racing, we have our full card complete for Friday's BC races. We like several live long shots for Friday's action. We also have 4 pushes on LIVE runners from our So Cal contact as well. We have all the accurate info on all the EURO runners and some nuggets on one runner that many we never get and is a big play against. Please see all detailed information listed below.

We have two ways of getting the BC Cards for Friday and Saturday, you can purchase it as a stand alone package for $50.00 and that will get you the following below.

1. BC PAST PERFORMANCES FOR BOTH DAYS

2. FBWinners Full Card Selections for both days.

3. WCHR Full Card Selections for both days.

4. So Cal contact report, with strong pushes on live runners straight from the backstretch.

The other option is signing up for the Triple Crown package for $150.00 and you get the following below and we will throw in the BC package for FREE! This is a $50.00 savings and absolute the BEST INFORMATION you'll receive all the way through the Belmont Stakes with nothing else ever to purchase.

1. All Kentucky Derby Prep races.

2. FBWinners Kentucky Derby Full Card Selections.

3. ECHR Kentucky Derby Full Card Selections.

4. FBWinners Full Card Selections for The Preakness.

5. FBWinners Full Card Selections for The Belmont Stakes.

6. ECHR Full Card Selections for The Belmont Stakes.

7. All BACKSTRETCH info from Churchill Downs the week of the Kentucky Derby.

Please send payment to FBWinners@aol.com via www.paypal.com for either package you choose or if you want to send payment via money order or check, please contact me at FBWinners@aol.com and I'll provide you with the correct mailing address.

Best, Kenny (FBWinners) Schmitt

BREEDERS' CUP FREE PLAY

Longines Breeders' Cup Distaff1 1/8 Miles | Fillies and Mares | 3 Year Olds And Up | G1 STAKES | PURSE: $2,000,000Exacta / Trifecta / Superfecta Distaff - Classic Double Super High Five

We have a very solid field of 8 lined up this year for the BC Distaff. The major BUZZ horse is Elate a 3 yo filly from the Billy Mott barn. She’s a scant nose from coming into this race on a 4 race winning streak. We all know by now, she’s working and galloping the best of this group. But this field is much saltier than her prior competition and her lone race against older last out. I’m backing the forgotten mare and I’m speaking of Forever Unbridled. Now let me give you my reasoning for backing her this afternoon. She’s been pointed to his race, since her 3rd place finish last year. That afternoon, she lost to Beholder and Songbird and was coming with her patent late run down the lane and only lost by 1 ¼ length. There are no Beholders or Songbirds in this years’ edition of the BC Distaff. These connections derived a plan after the BC last year and they’ve stuck to it and Forever Unbridled has been a up to the task for them as well. This is only her 3rd race from last years’ BC, she came off the bench at Churchill Downs on June 17th. That night she broke from the rail and was ridden perfect by Joel. He took her 5 wide and she got up to win by a measured 1 ¾ lengths. Prior to the race Dallas Stewart stated she was 2-3 works short and this was the 1st step towards the BC. After the race, he was in complete shock that she finished in that manner.

Her next out was at the Spa in the Personal Ensign. The race only had 4 starters show up in the entry box, but one of them was Songbird. The pace of the race was in FAVOR for Songbird, she broke like a rocket and took up residence on the Golden Rail that afternoon. Don’t let the experts tell you, Songbird was backing up as the final 1/8th was in 12.20!!! We should get a very honest pace to run at down the lane today, as this field on paper has many need to lead types. One thing I want to NOTE to you all is the WORK at Churhchill Downs on October 18th in 1:12 B at 6F. This is a very serious work, and it’s not a BUZZ work as no media outlets were on hand to report it. One big note, I want to bring to your attention is this mare has 7 career wins and they all have been over different racetracks. That speaks volumes from my POV!! My only concern is the jock switch to Jr., this mare is very quirky to ride and Joel has rode her to perfection in her last 6 starts. But Jr. has been aboard for 2 of her 7 career victories. I’d like to know who’s been working her in the AM! Look for a patient ride from Jr. at the break and Forever Unbridled will take up in the back of the pack, then I expect a huge move down the lane to catch the front runners and she’ll hold off the two 3yo coming up her hooves!!!

#6 – FOREVER UNBRIDLED – 4/1 – WIN AND PLACE

EXACTA / TRI KEY – 6 OVER 1-2-4-5-7

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited November 2017
    Biggest issue with forever unbridled is how the track plays. Closers haven’t done shit in the first days.