RACE 5 - #11 - GEM ALTA - 7/2 - W/P

RACE 6 - #3 - GALILEO GAL (IRE) - 3/1 - W/P

RACE 7 - #5 - BELLES ORB - 5/1 - W/P

RACE 8 - #2 - DOMINANCE - 6/1 - WPS

RUN FOR THE ROSES

TAMPA BAY DOWNS

RACE 10

THE SAM F. DAVIS

This is a solid field of 7 line up today for the 38th running of the Sam F. Davis. We have a couple of now horses returning today and they are Hollywood Star for Dale Romans and Vino Rosso from the TAP barn. Both have a very realistic shot of winning. I missed our on Catholic Boy last out in the Remsen at a huge overlay of 4/1. I love him going into the BC and he had a very troubled trip that afternoon and showed in the Remsen he also can run over the main. I'm not going to back any of those 3 as I see Catholic Boy being betting down even further than his morning line. I'm going to back Vouch today as this is his only 3rd career start and I feel he will run his career best race today and he'll be overlooked at the windows as well. I actually love Cento in the irons as he is Delacour go to rider in Tampa.

#7 - VOUCH - 8/1 - W/P/S

SANTA ANITA PARK

RACE 6

SAN VICENTE S.

Well once again a short field of 6 lined up for the San Vincente. I'm a little bias towards Ax Man, as I got to know his owners when they were campaigning Indian Blessing at the Fairgrounds. The Earnhardt's are pure CLASS and are great owners for horse racing. This colt is a blazer and if he breaks clean from the rail, the remainder of the field will only see his tail the rest of the race. This 7F is race is perfect for him.

#1 - AX MAN - 6/5 - WIN BET ONLY

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited February 2018
    Horrible ride on the Ax, but Nero proving once again he’s my Derby horse. Almost same pace, and then kicked away from everyone but the winner.