Monmouth Park / Belmont Park Spot Plays For 6-23-18

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited June 2018 in Horse Racing Forum
MONMOUTH PARK

RACE 3 - #8 - TERPEYE - 8/1 - WPS - This one ran much better than the PP's show, broke from the rail going 4.5 and wasn't fast enough to get the lead. The jock grabbed and no one was beating Wards runner that afternoon. Take note this one was listed at 3/1 that day from the ML. Now today we get a 1/2 furlong more and also the open outside post as well. Take note that Cancel has the mount this afternoon and the ML favorite from TAP has to break from the rail. We can stalk and pounce down the lane with racing experience under our belt. I hope we can get 4/1 at POST. This is one ready to fire 2nd out.

RACE 4 - #2 - CANDYMANKANDO - 8/1 - WPS - This gelding was a little short last out off the bench. Today we switch surfaces and also shortening up 1/2 furlong as well. Look for this one to take to the weeds like a duck does to water. Also note this one has worked twice since that last race and is right back in get in 21 days, that's a sign of good health!!!!

RACE 6 - #5 - TOP SOLDIER - 4/1 - WP - He needed his 1st out in big way. He wasn't a short horse that afternoon, just ran into a better runner on that day. He had chances to go through on the rail, but they elected to stalk the entire race and then the last turn he was swung wide from off the rain and we big time green down the lane. He should be much fitter today with another work since is debut and is also has a better post as well. Also Gallardo stays in the irons!!

exacta key - 5 over 3-4-7

RACE 9 - #4 - SPIRIT MISSION - 5/2 - WP - This Scat Daddy colt is ready to strut his stuff down the lane today.

BELMONT

RACE 4 - #1 - LADY SUEEBEE - 8/1 - WPS - You give me a Chad'ster breaking from the rail and looks to be lone speed with Manny in the irons. I'm ini!!!

RACE 7 - #12 - SILVERATTA ROAD - 10/1 - WPS - I'm big on Quality Roads progeny running over the weeds, this one was well meant 1st out and showed little. Now Linda bring her back over the weeds and I love the far outside over the Widener course. We also have JR in the irons as well.

RACE 9 - #10 - WAY SMART - 7/2- WP - He needed his last effort in April and ran a winning race that afternoon. Look for a big performance today as this one broke his maiden at this distance with Rajiv up that day as well.

RACE 10 - #8 - LEMON BITZ - 3/1 - WP - Toss last over off track as it looks like this gelding despised it. Note Jose chose to jump right back up off that debacle.