Scam Sunday? Why does everything look like one?

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited December 2018 in Horse Racing Forum
I’ll leave out Los Al. Whole place is a scam.

Gulfstream R4. The old 6% to 30% angle, gets huge jock, trainer change , and keeps this cozy level. Would bet at 4-1. Would bet w/p at 8-1 ML.

Gulfstream R5. Anybody wanna give me 3-5 on Audible? Will crush.

Gulfstream R6. Gaff’s mount has just enough going on for a 8-1 shot. W/p at that price.

Gulfstream R7. Pletcher. All. Pass. I’ll probably pass.

Gulfstream R8. All kinds of jabber about all these nags. I’ll take champion jock Luis Saez at 6-1, on a horse with class who loves the track. W/p

Gulfstream R9. Passy type race, but smaller bet 14 w/p at huge price like 10-1 and small 8,12,14 exacta box.

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited December 2018
    Gulfstream R10. Don’t care, apparently Dream Pauline a lock.

Gulfstream R11. My money maker. Rosario opts for Almanaaar, a really nice horse. He wants to feel his feet rattle a bit. Loves Gulfstream, and sitting at 10-1 I’ll be firing w/p huge huge. Also a fan of Qurbaan in here. And don’t think 3,5,6,12,14 are hopeless. Maybe exacta keys as well. But $$$$$
    edited December 2018
    Tampa R3 The 3 looks well meant at a price. lil scammy, also 69 box small.

Tampa R4 pretty sure 7 crushes.

Tampa R7 World of Trouble should win by a block. 567 if you get creative.

Tampa R8. Here’s the moon shot. The 3, on key , is 20-1 despite being owned by Godolphin, and boasting a %25 second out trainer. Gets major jock upgrade, I’ll be decent sized w/p. Also though the 4 has all the markings of a scam but I went big price. Exacta box small.
    edited December 2018
    Oh this is all scam Saturday, sorry.
    edited December 2018
    Tampa R10. God a good one. Goes from a 0000% trainer to a 25% trainer get good hockey and Ladin on the drop. Your telling me 10-1. Ok. W/p

Laurel R5. #13 Was less than 2-1 at this level last time, and he went a little too fast. Also has a sneaky off the grass mud race to dirty the form and you’re getting double digits. W/p at 10-1 for me. Also, an exacta with the 1.

Aqueduct R1 Similar situation, horse was favored last out at same level, wheeled back fast with solid trainer stats and jock upgrade... 6-1 probably win only.

Aqueduct R2 Jimmy Riccio has been getting Reylu live horses. This is a class drop and major jock upgrade. Worth a few bucks at 6-1

Aqueduct R4 Same premise here. The 12 horse looks like an actual cripple on paper, but Reylu will ride hard and this field ain’t much boys. W/p at 8-1
    edited December 2018
    Aqueduct R6 More Reylu dick riding, but the 10 isn’t without a shot. Problem is there’s a few nice ones in here. I’ll be keeping this small.

That’s actually a lot of fucking action. By the time I go straight and horizontally.... fuck. That’s several thousand in investments. Better get lucky.