Gulfstream race 6.

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited February 2019 in Horse Racing Forum
#8 too much data-ml 6-1. Don’t think we get the ml but I think this guy is going to get a perfect setup. He should get first run on the 7 and hopefully can hold him off. Just a win wager here for me especially if we get 3-1 or higher.

Also may play him in the backside of a double with “violencia” in the 5th. Filly is bred to win early and I love the work pattern coming into the race. Trainer can definitely pop with a price. With brown and pletcher in here ml so be good or float up. GOOD LUCK.

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited February 2019
    Fuck it. I’m on the 4 horse in the 8th at 15-1. Doesn’t have to do much to beat these.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited February 2019
    rayphil wrote: »
    #8 too much data-ml 6-1. Don’t think we get the ml but I think this guy is going to get a perfect setup. He should get first run on the 7 and hopefully can hold him off. Just a win wager here for me especially if we get 3-1 or higher.

Also may play him in the backside of a double with “violencia” in the 5th. Filly is bred to win early and I love the work pattern coming into the race. Trainer can definitely pop with a price. With brown and pletcher in here ml so be good or float up. GOOD LUCK.

8/5..have a 10$ double going for about 197$.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited February 2019
    Gees...pitiful ride..at least violencia showed up @12 bucks.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited February 2019
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Fuck it. I’m on the 4 horse in the 8th at 15-1. Doesn’t have to do much to beat these.

Fuck right off.