Need Picks for Sat.

nuttinbutfunnuttinbutfun Member
edited April 2008 in Horse Racing Forum
Oaklawn Park, Aqueduct, Santa Anita, and the Illinois Derby.

Any thoughts would helpout need a good day tomorrow at the track.

Comments

• DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
    edited April 2008
    i like Giant Moon in the Wood for a good price

Illinios Derby, I like Denis of Cork (short price)

But there is good racing across the country tommorow, Santa Anita and Keeneland cards look great!
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited April 2008
    Hope this helps:

We will start with the BIG 3 today:

Illinois Derby:
    Hawthorne

Race 7:
    #5 Denis Of Cork: Out of all the favorites today in these big races I think this in the one that stands the best chance of winning. Very small play here

#5 Denis Of Cork $5 WPS

Wood Memorial:
    Aqueduct

Race 9:
    #2 Texas Wildcatter: Went with this horse in his last after they add blinkers. Even though you couldn't see much of the race till they entered the far turn I thought the Jockey went a little early with him and that could of cost him the race. Also gonna take another shot here with #6 Roman Emperor I don't think he was as bad as his last race.

#2 Texas Wildcatter $10 WPS
    $5 Exacta Box #2 Texas Wildcatter/ #6 Roman Emperor

Santa Anita Derby:
    Santa Anita

Race 6:
    #3 Coast Guard: My best bet out of the 3 big races today. He should stalk right off of the pace today. I hate to say this horse might of been a victim of the dirt. He returns to the synthetic surface today. Also note in his last race he didn't even lift a hoof and was beaten by a $1000 claimer Autism Awareness. I'm not one to say they give horses a race (A Win) but had the feel good story here with Autism Awareness winning his last at a huge price. Coast Guard gets it done today at 15-1 or better.

#3 Coast Guard $50 WPS
    $5 Exacta Boxes #3 Coast Guard with #2 Signature Move, #5 Colonel John, #7 Shore Do, #8 ElGato Mato

OTHER RACES:

Aqueduct
    Race 6: #6 Blue Bullet
    Race 7: #4 Laysh Laysh Laysh
    Race 10: #1 Lord Snowdown

Keeneland
    Race 4: #3 Powerful Storm