Bay Meadows
Race 2.....3-4-5-1
Race 5.....1-2-3-6
Race 6.....5-10-7-1.....best Bet
==========================

Comments

• dodgers45dodgers45 Senior Member
    edited April 2008
    I do not understnd peoples picks. Why do you pick 4 horses in each race?? Picking four one of them is bound to win .
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited April 2008
    my 1st pick is my 1st choice.....some people will wheel the horse to the other 3 horses
    some people play a 4 horse exacta box.....
    and i give out our best bet....at each track......
    some people will play a 3 horse pick 3 for $27.00
    ====================================================================
    i chart every race at 7 tracks 7 days a week.....because i have clients....i don't
    play every race or every track...that would be insane. i will tell you this, if you take
    oaklawn park as a example today.....when you take 4 horses and you are charting
    you would have notice that my 3rd pick won races 2-3-4-5 and then 9-10-11..my 1st pick
    so if a person took my free picks, and did not say after race 3...hell this guys
    3rd pick has won 2 races in a row.....saturday was santa anita derby day...
    when all of my buddies were at the track, i'am charting for the next day....
    contest tip.....you have to play 2 days, why not wait until the last 2 days,
    i chart the top 5 leaders picks...and then i know what i must do in order
    to win on sunday with my last pick, but i still have to come up with a
    nice hit.....and all things come to a end.....what is your favorite track?
    let me know, and all you have to do is follow the winners...if my 4th
    pick wins race 1.......bet my 4th pick in race 2.......now if in race 2 the 1st pick
    wins, you now have to pick between the 1st pick and the 4th pick in race 3..
    go with the pick with the lowest m/l odds.....you are getting all of this for free!!!!
    i posted my web-site here, but was told, that was a no-no...so i will just try
    and win their contest every other week!!!lol...just kidding.....do you want the derby
    winner....let me know.....my advance bets were in way back with the 1st pool.....
    ===============================================================
    i have a breeders' cup book......1st log was 12/26/07.....and i log in 4 horses
    every 26th of each month, up until nov 1st. and then we load up.....last year
    i had 4 horses in the classic, and through out curlin for lawyer ron....
    yes, $300,000 because i went only 3 deep....will not make that mistake
    this time. i go to live racing......6 times a year....may 3rd will be one of those days!!!

thank's for your feed-back.....good luck and good racing!!!!!
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2008
    Turfman are you heading to Louisville on May 3rd? If so I will be there starting on May 1st and will be attending all live racing that weekend. I will be staying at the Gault House if you are close by maybe we can get a face to face that weekend.

FB
    edited April 2008
    i live in california, so when i say live, i mean....hollywood park on derby day....
    will be at santa anita for the breeders' cup this year....so i hope we can go
    face to face one day soon...you are a true handicapper...keep up the good
    work...and as always good luck and good racing!!!!
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2008
    At this moment I'm suppose to be at S.A. for the Cup next year, will give you a heads as time nears.

FB
    edited April 2008
    10/4
  • TrotmanTrotman Senior Member
    edited April 2008
    Turfman, what exactly do you mean by charting?

i chart every race at 7 tracks 7 days a week.....

Thank you

Trotman
    edited April 2008
    i write down the order of finish..top 4 horses in each race at 7 tracks...today it was

aqueduct,keenland,oaklawn,evangeline downs, charles town, penn national
    and, tampa bay........santa anita, bay meadows, gulfstream will replace the night
    tracks thursday thru monday.......

then i look for a pattern, going back to previous days racing.....today it would have
    the entire meet results, for wednesday......it takes about.....3 1/2 hours to do it.....
    i hit 60% today with my top single picks.....3/5.....last race today at charles
    town...will play....race 9....7w/6/3/5..........
  • TrotmanTrotman Senior Member
    edited April 2008
    Turfman,

Thank you for the insight...interesting what you do, since you have won the last 2 contests on this board and hitting over 60% on your picks here this past week (maybe longer)....gives me another angle to look at....

Appreciate your taking the time to answer
    edited April 2008
    anytime.....but i'am so far back in this contest....will still try to come up with
    some big long-shots on sunday......good luck and good racing!!!