Saratoga Race #2

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited August 2007 in Horse Racing Forum
Saratoga

2nd (1:35)

5 Furlongs | Fillies | 2 Year Olds Maiden Special Weight | Purse: $62,000

Prg. # PP Horse Jockey Trainer Wt. Claim $ Equip. Med. ML

1 2 Sunday Elegance Gomez G K Pletcher Todd A 118 FTL 5-2

1A 8 Constance Velazquez J R Pletcher Todd A 118 FTL 5-2 - II really like this part of the Pletcher enty as he won't need one under his belt in this MSW at the spa, this one is regally bred and is been crying to run in the mornings. Win and Place at 2/1 or more

2 1 Spanish Coin Bridgmohan S X Asmussen Steven M 118 L 9-5

3 3 Tazarine Prado E S Lukas D Wayne 118 FTL 10-1

4 4 Syriana's Song Borel C H Stewart Dallas 118 FTL 8-1

5 5 Backseat Rhythm Desormeaux K J Reynolds Patrick L 118 FTL 15-1

6 6 Malka Bejarano R Jerkens H Allen 118 10-1

7 7 Irish Smoke Leparoux J R Biancone Patrick L 118 FTL 3-1

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2007
    Hi FB, glad you could make it...

I was doing some work on this race last night, and i noticed that Constance had worked head-up with Crosswater in her most recent drill. Crosswater was hammered down to 3/4 in her debut @ Belmont on July 6, and got blown off the track by the impressive 10-length winner Phantom Income. Prior to that, she appeared to have worked head-up on July 13 with The Roundhouse, who i believe ran third in the Sanford behind Ready's Image and Tale of Ekati.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited August 2007
    Only could get 3rd out this 1ster, should taken your opinion about Pletchers 1ster.

FB
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2007
    The Pletcher thing is no hard-and-fast rule, just something that's noteworthy. I try to take every horse on a case-by-case basis.

The problem with Pletcher though is that you're unlikely to get value, even if the horse IS live...