Kentucky Derby Selection

MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
edited May 2008 in Horse Racing Forum
I already have 2 future wagers:

Colonel John Pool 1
Tale Of Ekati Pool 1
Big Truck Pool 3

#4 Court Vision Gotta love the way this horse has been working lately with the addition of blinkers. Seemed uninterested in his last 2 when putting in a late move. The addition of blinkers would help in this spot and he is sitting on a big race today in what is virutally a pick em race.

#2 Tale of Ekati As classy of a horse as me might find in the field. Lost all shot with a bad break in Louisiana Derby. All you keep hearing is about the slow time he raced in the wood. Remember he has chasing the pace closely and still managed to get up and win. Will be there today at a price

#7 Big Truck Throw out his last and he has a shot? Not sure why I like him here probably cause I made a ton on him in the Tampa Bay Derby

#12 Smooth Air Might get a piece at a nice price. Love the way this horse has been training 7 furlongs and a Mile. Reminds me alot of A Jerkens old style training. "If the horse is going to run a distance of ground why would I train he 3 -4 furlongs. I will train him the distance of ground" Guess his training worked thats why they called him the giant killer.

#10 Colonel John Your likely post time favorite and the horse to beat. Im not playing him today because of his favorite status and the fact I already have him at 19-1 for $20. But if this horse takes to the dirt and wins here He might be our next triple crown winner.

1st #4
2nd #2
3rd #7
4th #12

I will mix there horses up in exactas, tris and supers. But like #4 to win. Good Luck