early preakness thoughts

wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
edited May 2008 in Horse Racing Forum
I am leaning toward...GIANT MOON...GAYEGO...ICHABAD CRANE ...in exacta and triple boxes with BIG BROWN.THE ONLY WAY I SEE MONEY BEING MADE IS IF BIG BROWN RUNS 3rd OR OUT OF THE MONEY.FORGET ALL THE HISTORICAL HYPE.IT IS JUST ANOTHER RACE WITH AN ODDS ON FAVORITE.THE NAME OF THE GAME IS BEAT THE FAVORITE...w2w

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2008
    Big Brown won't lose and if he does he won't hit the board as something will go array. I'm using the following below and boxing them without Big Brown.

Kentucky Bear

Gayego

Racecar Rhapsody

Giant Moon

Macho Again
  • JermanJerman Senior Member
    edited May 2008
    FB: Is any Preakness horse capable of running a 100+ Beyer, besides BB? Only Gayego has done it in the past, but I don't care for his travel schedule leading up to Baltimore. Kentucky Bear looks like the only colt that can improve and maybe hit that 100. Ichabad Crane is a fighter and will be closing if any kind of a speed duel develops.

Are you going to post your thoughts on the rest of the Preakness card? Let's hope.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2008
    Jerman wrote: »
    FB: Is any Preakness horse capable of running a 100+ Beyer, besides BB? Only Gayego has done it in the past, but I don't care for his travel schedule leading up to Baltimore. Kentucky Bear looks like the only colt that can improve and maybe hit that 100. Ichabad Crane is a fighter and will be closing if any kind of a speed duel develops.

Are you going to post your thoughts on the rest of the Preakness card? Let's hope.

I will be posting plays for Friday and Saturday for the Preakness, I had absolute no time in Louisville to post as my schedule was way too tight.

FB
  • JermanJerman Senior Member
    edited May 2008
    Thanks, looking forward to your insights