Racecar Rhapsody -165 over Stevil
Icabad Crane -135 over Stevil

Comments

• hotbustophotbustop Member
    edited May 2008
    Good luck
  • RightAngleRightAngle Administrator
    edited May 2008
    Found some Icabad Crane at -125, and also picked up some Racecar Rhapsody +155 over Kentucky Bear.

Good luck.
    edited May 2008
    Anyone else play matchups?

Seems like the best way to attack this race.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2008
    I have been told this morning, that any prop against Yankee Bravo is worth a c-note. I was told from the paddock this morning that Y.B. looks bad and hasnt gallop well over this track. Don't go crazy on this as anything can happen in this game.

FB
    edited May 2008
    Good info on Yankee Bravo, thank you. Unfortunately even with him finishing 10th I went just 1-2 on matchups against him. Luckily I went 3-0 on my originals.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2008
    Nice call on those props, Edward.

I actually won both my matchup bets with Yankee Bravo (+160 over Gayego, and -155 over Riley Tucker).

The other matchup i played was Kentucky Bear +100 over Gayego.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2008
    Good hits D.C., the cream alwyas rises to the top.

FB
  • marilynmarilyn Junior Member
    edited May 2008
    I knew the Big BROWN would win, But I had Macho Again by chance! Wow, These long shots are coming in, It's Horse racing you never know! At least no one died or was broken:sweatdrop: I was scared! I almost did not bet because I had Barbero, and Eight belles! the Brown looked grim at first but He turned it on !!!!!!! That is one Great Horse! He is so FAST!!!!:drinking: I look forward to the Crown!:peace: GOD BLESS ALL OF OUR GREAT RACEHORSES! PETA should be concerned, But Leave our Races alone! SHIT HAPPENS! We dont like it, But!!! Did you notice the Reporter with the fur scarf around her neck? Looked like she had a hairy chest! Where was Peta? HA HA! :yelling:
  • hue21998hue21998 Banned
    edited May 2008
    I didn't notice the fur scarf I just thought she had the hairy chest.