fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited May 2008 in Horse Racing Forum
9th (9:48)

6 Furlongs | Fillies and Mares | 3 Year Olds And Up Allowance | Purse: $32,000

Prg. # PP Horse Jockey Trainer Wt. Claim $ Equip. Med. ML

1 1 Miss Dixie Doodle Meche D J Richards Trace 115 L 10-1

2 2 Judy's Light Riquelme J Journet Theo 120 L 7-2

3 3 Louisa Lee Bourque C C Breaux Samuel 120 L 8-1

4 4 Shan Jade Melancon G Breaux Samuel 115 L 2-1 - This is my good friends dad's horse, she ran out of her skin her frist two outings and they were going to point her to a stakes race at the Fairgrounds but she chipped her knee and she has been turned out for quit a while her works have been subpar and I'm going to find out what there attentions are for her on Thursday night. She is facing older fillies and mares this night and I truly think this is just a comeback race for her and they are going to see how see comes out of this race and point her towards a stake is she's back to her oldself. I have a call into him but he is on a fishing trip at this time and I think he will get back with me by tomorrow sometime. I will update you all regarding this race as this might be a favorite to go against.

5 5 Deeliteful Day Kinsey J E Gelner John C 115 L 6-1

6 6 Road to Windy Hill Romero J M Smith Guy 120 L 12-1

7 7 Pure Bandit Clark K D Mouton Patrick 120 L 9-2

8 8 Sarah Almighty Hernandez C J Bourgeois Keith 120 L 12-1

Comments

• JermanJerman Senior Member
    edited May 2008
    FB: Any news on this subject? Thanks
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2008
    How much is it worth to you!!! (LOL) It will be later this evening when I see him. I will post before the post of the race.

FB
  • JermanJerman Senior Member
    edited May 2008
    Thanks; your info is greatly appreciated.
    edited May 2008
    Just messing with you buddy.

FB
    edited May 2008
    Spoke to him earlier tonight and they think she will run 1st or 2nd even against older fillies and mares. He said she has came around real well and is ready to run and they will be shipping here up north after this race. I think she might be going to Arlington after this one. I would demand at least 2/1 on her and if you don't get that pass the race. A very risky wager in my opinion on this filly. I will be watching her in the post parade and making my wager last minute on this one and it will be a very small wager on my end.

FB