Harlem Rocker to Run at Woodbine on Sunday!!!!

DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
edited June 2008 in Horse Racing Forum
Some of you might remember that Harlem Rocker was touted as Big Browns biggest rival in the Preakness until the connections decided to try thier luck for the Candadian Triple Crown and will start by running in the Plate Trial Stakes 150K at Woodbine on Sunday 6/1/08. Probally the ML Fav but good to see him up at Woodbine.... I plan on going up to the races on sunday, not sure if Ill make the trip up to woodbine or fort erie but Ill handicapp both cards, already started with fort erie.

But for all those interested just thought i would pass it along, he did put up a 106 beyer i believe in his last race! Could be a superstar in the making!

duckgawd

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2008
    Watch out for a filly named Strom Mesa she won by 13 1/2 last Memorial Day and receieved a 108 beyer faster than Harlem Rocker for you beyer guys.

FB
    edited June 2008
    Harlem Rocket off the board at 1/5, why ship a horse to Canda and run on the sticky stuff whichis a bad angle IMO. Don't let this race make you think Harlem Rocker is bad, it's the sticky stuff and I feel bad for the bridgejumpers!!!!!!!

FB
  • DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
    edited June 2008
    Yeah the show pool was nice, I was at Fort Erie and a lot of money came in late on Harlem Rocker.... I took $2 to Show on the field other then him returned $51... Yeah i think he should go back to the US
    edited June 2008
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Watch out for a filly named Strom Mesa she won by 13 1/2 last Memorial Day and receieved a 108 beyer faster than Harlem Rocker for you beyer guys.

FB

Just won the Iowa Oaks and came home in 6 and chagne a steal at even money. I hope you all had her in your stable mail. She didn't disappoint.

FB