#7 Quick Shooter
#2 Q The Music
#4 Player's List
Longshot: #2 Gimignano

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• alcoachalcoach Member
    edited May 2008
    i noticed there is a ton of longshot coming in race after race after race ....why is that ?
  • offnracingoffnracing Senior Member
    edited May 2008
    alcoach wrote: »
    i noticed there is a ton of longshot coming in race after race after race ....why is that ?

my take al from a short time watching, a lot of the short priced favorites tend to be early speed/pace types, from what ive seen, the track is ridiculously closer bias, most races you'll see three horses going to the lead and look in control, suddenly once the enter the stretch, they all fall back like there stuck in quicksand and lesser horses at nice prices are coming late. Another possible reason is the surface itself, any synthetic track will be difficult for a capper. Its hard to say with certainty if a horse will take to the surface or not, its a guessing game sometimes. I have to say since posting a few picks and observing the racing there the last few days, I haven't been all that impressed with the track but I will continue to post some selections for a few days if I have time. Hope that helps al!