Bridge Jumpers on Curlin - Try SHOW wager on Field.

DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
edited June 2008 in Horse Racing Forum
Its early in the betting but 14K on Curlin out of 21K Show pool.... I think they will keep betting him as well, So here is a good spot to bet against him in the Show Pool, there is a field of 10 so we will have 9 Horses that we will bet to show, and Lets go $20 to Show on the rest of the field...

So that #'s 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 at $20 each = $180 (Guarnteed $40+ Back with big payouts if he doesnt come in)

Lets see how this goes.... I would love to get alerts when there are bridge jumpers on a daily basis.

Comments

• wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited June 2008
    GOOD IDEA...but ...CURLIN WON...2nd horse paid $3.20 to show...3rd horse paid $6.00 to show...you invested $180.00 and got back $92.00...IF HE RAN OUT YOU WOULD HAVE TRIPLED YOUR INVESTMENT EASILY...nice try...w2w
  • DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
    edited June 2008
    Yeah, Curlin Looked Solid..... If you can find the races with the bridge jumpers and go against it, you will come out ahead, but curlin was much the best, but I didn get a little over half back.... If anyone ever sees any race that has a bridge jumper, i would say 80%+ on one horse, please post try to follow as much as I can and I will be sure to do the same!